Jinyoung's Confession

When did he confessed to her: 2022/05/31

They were at the MMCH dorm because the boys threw a very small get together to celebrate 5 Million subscribers on their YouTube channel. 2Jin were chilling outside together, Jinyoung had been drinking quite a lot that night and Yujin took him outside to sober up and relax looking up at the night stars, then drunk Jinyoung starts to speak and confessed to Yujin what he has been feeling towards her.

His exact words were "Yujin, I've been thinking about you a lot lately, more than I care to admit. I know we've been friends with benefits for a while now, but I can't shake the feeling that there's something deeper between us.

Every time I'm with you, I feel like I'm home. I feel like I can be myself and you accept me for who I am. I feel so comfortable around you which I like, when I think of someone who is my type I automatically think of you, you are my ideal type.

I don't want to pressure you or make things awkward between us, but I just had to tell you how I feel. I like you. Yujin-ah, I like you not as a friend but as a woman.

I know that we're both busy with our schedules and that our lives can be hectic, but whenever I see you, I can't help but feel a sense of calmness. You have this way of making everything feel right, like we're meant to be together.

I don't know if you feel the same way, but I just had to tell you how I feel. I can't keep it bottled up any longer. You're more than just a friend to me. You're someone I care about deeply, and I want to explore where this could go.

I know that being K-pop idols can be complicated, but I believe that we can make it work. I would like to date you and be there for you, protect you, be the person who is wishing you a good night and hoping you dream of me but the other day I thought to myself  'Jinyoung just because you like her doesn't mean she likes you. You need to move on' and I was going to do so without saying anything, and I probably should have, but to be honest, I think if I hadn't said anything it would have eaten me alive.

But if you feel the same way, I would love to take this to the next level and see what happens. But if not, I understand and I'll still be here for you, as a friend.

I just had to tell you, you mean the world to me, Ahn Yujin. Before it's too late."

Then he fell asleep laying on the grass next to Yujin and a single tear fell from his eye. Yujin then when to get Jinyoung's MMCH hyungs for help to take him to his room. She ended up wearing one of his t-shirts and sleeping beside him, cuddling him the whole night.

When the morning came Yujin woke up before Jinyoung and went the neighbourhood convenience store and bought him hangover treatment drinks when she got back to the house she went back to Jinyoung room left the hangover drinks and water on his bedside and changed back into his t-shirt and fell back asleep cuddled up next to him again.