2Jin Moment 31

2032/08/01

Ahn Yujin sat nervously in the cozy living room of her stylish Seoul apartment, her heart racing with a mix of excitement and anxiety. She clutched the small envelope in her hands, her mind replaying the moment when she first found out the news. After the devastating loss of their first pregnancy two years ago, she and her husband, Han Jinyoung, had been through a rollercoaster of emotions. But now, as she waited for him to come home from his busy schedule with TXT, she couldn't contain her excitement at the thought of sharing the incredible news with him.

As the door clicked open, Yujin's heart skipped a beat. Jinyoung entered, looking exhausted yet elated after a long day of rehearsals and meetings. He noticed the envelope in her hands and raised an eyebrow. "What's that, love?" he asked, dropping his bag by the door.

Yujin took a deep breath and smiled, her eyes shimmering with unshed tears. "I have something to tell you," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

Jinyoung's expression softened as he sat down beside her, concern etching his features. "Is everything okay?"

With a trembling hand, Yujin passed him the envelope. "Open it," she said, her heart pounding in her chest.

Curious, Jinyoung carefully tore it open and pulled out an ultrasound image. His eyes widened in realization as he stared at the picture, his breath catching in his throat. "Yujin, is this...?" he trailed off, unable to find the words.

Tears of joy streamed down Yujin's cheeks as she nodded. "Yes, Jinyoung. We're going to have a baby," she whispered, her voice filled with emotion.

Jinyoung's eyes met hers, shimmering with unshed tears of his own. "Again?" he asked, his voice barely more than a whisper.

Yujin nodded, her heart overflowing with love for the man sitting beside her. "Yes, again. I know it's scary after what we went through, but I believe this time will be different. I have a good feeling about it," she said, her voice filled with hope.

Jinyoung pulled her into a tight embrace, holding her close as he buried his face in her hair. "I can't believe it," he murmured, his voice filled with wonder. "We're going to be parents again."

As they held each other, surrounded by the warmth of their love and the hope of a new beginning, Yujin and Jinyoung knew that this time, they would face the future together, stronger than ever before.