TXT's Jinyoung releases letter to fans

2024/02/19

Earlier this morning TXT's Jinyoung was revealed to be in a relationship with his longtime friend IVE's Ahn Yujin. Their agencies confirmed the news after he was spotted on multiple dates with his beautiful girlfriend.

A friend revealed that the couple have been together for the almost 2 years and are so sweet to each other.

After a few hours of the relationship being announced, both Jinyoung and Yujin decided to write a letters to their fans about their new public relationship

After a few hours of the relationship being announced, both Jinyoung and Yujin decided to write a letters to their fans about their new public relationship. On Instagram, Jinyoung uploaded the message with a peaceful photo of himself hiking in the snow.

 On Instagram, Jinyoung uploaded the message with a peaceful photo of himself hiking in the snow

He apologized to his fans about the sudden news and thanked them for always supporting him. He also emphasized that he will be working hard as a member of TXT, as well as a member of MMCH. Although fairly short, his message was perfect!

"Dear MOA,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to you today to share something very important with you. As you may have heard, I am in a romantic relationship with Yujin, and I wanted to be honest with you about my feelings.

Yujin and I have been close friends for a long time, and over the years, our relationship has grown into something more. I can honestly say that I am in love with her, and I feel so lucky to have her in my life.

I know that this news may come as a surprise to some of you, and I understand that not everyone will be supportive of our relationship. However, I ask that you please respect our choices and support us in our love for each other.

Being an idol is not always easy, and there are times when it can be difficult to balance our personal lives with our public image. But I believe that honesty and sincerity are the most important things, and I want to be open with you about my relationship with Yujin.

I hope that you will continue to support me, TXT and MMCH as we navigate this new chapter in our lives. I promise to work hard and give you my all, both on and off the stage.

Thank you for your love and support.

With love,
Jinyoung"

Jinyoung has kept busy during TXT's break with various activities meanwhile IVE just finished the Kuala Lumpur show of their World tour next week.