2Jin moment 9

2022/11/30

Yujin and Jinyoung, the inseparable couple, eagerly awaited the arrival of the first snowfall of the winter season in Seoul. The air was crisp, and anticipation hung in their hearts as they ventured out into the city, bundled up in cozy winter attire.

As they strolled hand in hand through the streets, Yujin's eyes sparkled with excitement. "Oppa, I can't believe it's finally going to snow! It's like a magical moment every year."

Jinyoung squeezed her hand gently, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "I've been looking forward to this too, beautiful. The first snow always brings such joy and beauty."

They made their way to a park known for its enchanting scenery, the anticipation building with each step. The park was adorned with twinkling lights and festive decorations, creating an atmosphere of whimsy and wonder.

As the first delicate snowflakes began to fall from the sky, Yujin's eyes widened in awe. She reached out her hand, allowing the snowflakes to land gently on her palm. "Oppa, look! They're like little miracles, each one unique and beautiful."

Jinyoung watched Yujin with adoration, captivated by her childlike wonder. "You're right, baby. Just like you, each snowflake is special in its own way."

They found a cozy spot under a tree, its branches adorned with a dusting of snow. Yujin nestled herself against Jinyoung's side, their bodies radiating warmth as they watched the snowflakes dance delicately in the air.

Yujin's eyes met Jinyoung's, her voice filled with tenderness. "Oppa, moments like these make me appreciate the simple pleasures in life. To be able to share this with you is the greatest gift."

Jinyoung brushed a snowflake off Yujin's cheek, his touch gentle and affectionate. "I feel the same, Yujin-ie. It's in these moments that I realize how lucky I am to have you by my side. You make every experience magical."

They sat in comfortable silence, their hearts beating in synchrony as they marveled at the winter wonderland before them. The snowflakes continued to fall, gradually covering the ground in a pristine blanket of white.

Yujin broke the silence, her voice filled with excitement. "Let's make a snowman! I haven't done that in ages."

Jinyoung's eyes lit up, his playful side emerging. "I'm up for the challenge. Let's make the best snowman Seoul has ever seen!"

They giggled and laughed as they rolled up balls of snow, playfully throwing snow at each other in friendly competition. Their laughter echoed through the park, creating a symphony of joy and love.

After much effort and collaboration, they proudly stood back, admiring their creation. Their snowman wore a carrot for a nose, pebbles for eyes, and a wide smile made of twigs. It stood tall and proud, a symbol of their love and shared memories.

Yujin leaned against Jinyoung, her voice filled with contentment. "Our snowman turned out so cute, Oppa. Just like us."

Jinyoung wrapped his arms around Yujin, his heart overflowing with affection. "Indeed, baby. Just like us, it's a testament to the love and happiness we share."

As they watched the snowflakes continue to fall, Yujin and Jinyoung felt a sense of tranquility and bliss. In that moment, surrounded by the first snow of winter, they knew that their love was as pure and beautiful as the snowflakes that adorned the world around them.

Hand in hand, they walked back through the park, leaving their snowman behind as a symbol of their love. With hearts filled with warmth and memories etched in their minds, Yujin and Jinyoung headed home, knowing that this first snowfall was just the beginning of a winter filled with love, laughter, and countless cherished moments together.