The time Jinyoung got mad

2023/02/01

Jinyoung, known for his calm and composed demeanor, found himself in an unexpected situation that stirred his emotions. He and Yujin were attending a social gathering for Fendi ambassadors, surrounded by fellow artists from the entertainment industry. As they mingled, a male idol from another group approached them, his tone laced with arrogance.

The male idol, with a smirk on his face, looked at Yujin and said, "Must be Yujin, an easy girl. I heard you and Jinyoung used to be friends with benefits."

Jinyoung's eyes widened with shock and anger. His usually tranquil expression transformed into a fierce glare, his built physique tensing with the surge of adrenaline. The room fell silent, the air thick with tension as all eyes turned to Jinyoung.

Yujin, taken aback by the comment, felt a mix of emotions. She looked at Jinyoung, worried about his reaction. "Jinyoung, let it go. He's not worth it," she whispered, trying to diffuse the situation.

But Jinyoung couldn't contain his fury. His voice, usually gentle, was now filled with an icy determination. "What the fuck did you just say?" he demanded, his eyes narrowing at the male idol.

The male idol, realizing the gravity of his words, tried to backpedal. "Well, I mean... it's just a rumor, right? I didn't mean any harm."

Jinyoung's jaw clenched, his hands balling into fists. "You think you can spread baseless rumors about Yujin? Apologize right now, or we'll settle this outside. Your choice."

The room grew even quieter as tension hung in the air. Jinyoung's hyung, SeoJoon known for his protective nature, sensed the escalating situation and stepped forward. "Jinyoung, let me handle this. We don't want any trouble."

SeoJoon placed a hand on his shoulder, his calm presence offering reassurance. "We're better than this. Let's not let his words get to us. Yujin knows the truth, and that's what matters."

Jinyoung took a deep breath, his anger slowly subsiding. He nodded, realizing that his hyung was right. He didn't want to stoop to the level of someone who thrived on spreading rumors and causing discord.

Yujin, appreciative of Jinyoung's control and his Seojoon's intervention, smiled gratefully at both of them. "Thank you, Jinyoung, and thank you, SeoJoon Oppa. Let's not let this ruin our night."

The tension dissipated as Jinyoung's anger gave way to a sense of clarity. He pulled Yujin closer, his protective instinct kicking in. "You're right, Yujin. Let's focus on enjoying ourselves and not let anyone's words tarnish our happiness."

With renewed determination, Jinyoung and Yujin continued to socialize, leaving behind the provocative comments of the male idol. They showed grace and resilience, rising above the negativity and proving that their bond was built on trust and respect.

As the night progressed, Jinyoung's calm and chilled nature returned, his focus on making lasting memories with Yujin. They danced, laughed, and shared tender moments, strengthening their connection amidst the challenges they faced.

In the end, Jinyoung's response to the male idol's provocation showcased his true character - someone who, despite his strength and buff physique, chose to rise above hostility and protect the ones he cared about. It was a testament to his maturity and the depth of his love for Yujin.