2Jin moment 26

2028/12/26

As the winter wind danced through the streets of Seoul, Jinyoung stood outside his apartment building, his heart racing with nervous anticipation. It was December 26, 2028, a significant day for both him and his girlfriend, Yujin. Today, he planned to take a step forward in their relationship, one that would shape their future.

In Jinyoung's apartment, the air was filled with a sense of coziness and familiarity. Yujin had seamlessly integrated herself into his life, her clothes, personal belongings, and even her laughter adorning every corner. Prince, their beloved German Shepherd, wagged his tail in excitement, sensing that something extraordinary was about to happen.

With a bouquet of Yujin's favorite flowers in hand, Jinyoung made his way to the living room in his military break clothes. Yujin sat on the couch, Lucky curled up beside her, their bond evident in the way they interacted. Jinyoung's heart swelled with love at the sight of his girlfriend and their furry companion.

Yujin looked up, her eyes shining with affection as she took in the bouquet. "Jinyoung! what's the occasion? You're making me curious."

Jinyoung sat beside her, his voice filled with a mix of excitement and tenderness. "Yujin, today is a significant day for us. It's a day of reflection and possibilities. I want to talk about our future."

Yujin's eyes widened, her curiosity piqued. "What do you have in mind, Jinyoung?"

Taking a deep breath, Jinyoung gently placed the bouquet on the coffee table. "Yujin, we've been through so much together, and our love has only grown stronger. As your seven-year contract with Starship Entertainment for IVE comes to an end, I want to ask if you would like to officially move in with me."

Yujin's eyes welled up with tears, a mix of joy and overwhelming emotions. "Jinyoung, I've dreamt of this moment. Living with you, Prince, and creating a home together feels like the most natural step. Yes, I would love to move in with you officially."

Jinyoung's heart soared with happiness, his love for Yujin radiating through his smile. "Yujin, you've made me the happiest man alive. Having you by my side every day, sharing our lives together, is a dream come true. And prince is overjoyed to have his mother with him all the time."

Yujin leaned in, wrapping her arms around Jinyoung, their love and warmth intertwining. "Thank you for being the love of my life and for always supporting me. I can't wait to create a home where our dreams can flourish, where we can nurture our love and watch it blossom."

In that tender moment, surrounded by their shared love and the presence of prince, Jinyoung and Yujin knew that their decision marked the beginning of a new chapter—a chapter of shared responsibilities, cherished memories, and the unbreakable bond they had built together. Their home would be a sanctuary, filled with laughter, love, and the pitter-patter of their intertwined lives.

As they embraced, prince wagged his tail, sensing the joy and excitement that filled the room. Their love story continued, now intertwining the lives of two souls and their beloved furry companion, creating a haven where their dreams could flourish, and their love could thrive for years to come.