yanli son.

Soon the screen started  moving ...

Lan WangJi only started walking after a few more pushes from him. Before Wei WuXian caught up, a series of wild barks suddenly came from far away in the cedarwood forest.

Wei WuXian’s face changed instantly. He shifted behind Lan WangJi in lightning speed and squatted into a ball, arms hugging the other’s waist.

Seems like I have change my gift for jing ling. " Jin Guangyao said looking at the mighty Yilling patriarch shivering at the sight of dog.

Now I understand why dogs are not allowed  in Lotus pier " Jin Zixuan said shooking his head.

Yanli looks at Wei Wuxian, thinking he might need her but instead finds him giving longing gaze towards the future scenario...obvious to the dog sound

Lan WangJi, “… It is still far away. What are you hiding for?”
Wei WuXian, “I-I-I-I-I-I-I’m gonna hide first then see. Where is it? Where is it?!”

Lan WangJi listened intently for a moment, and responded, “It is Jin Ling’s black-haired spiritual dog.”

Hearing Jin Ling’s name, Wei WuXian stood up at once, but squatted back down after hearing a few more barks. Lan WangJi continued, “If a spiritual dog is barking in such a way, something must have happened.”

Wei WuXian groaned a few times, then stood up with effort, his legs still trembling, “Th-th-th-th-th-th-then let’s go and see!”

Seems like despite his fear for dogs..he loves jing ling more. " Jin Zixuan whispered to yanli.

What’s that?” Wei Wuxian asked, narrowing his eyes at the space before them. It had at first appeared to be an empty grotto in the forest, but, upon closer inspection, the light around it bent oddly, lighting Wei Wuxian’s instincts on fire.

Seeing that...future is now showing Nie sect secrets...Nie Mingjie cursed under his breath.  Nie Huaisang looks at his brother worriedly but didn't comment. 

Then the legend isn’t based off nothing. Though it’s hard to say if it’s a ‘Man-Eating’ castle….”

He pursed his lips, the never-ending barks sending his nerves tingling in fearful anticipation.

“Why isn’t it going away?” Wei Wuxian whined pitifully. “Where is its owner? Why isn’t its owner here?”

Do you think jing ling is inside " Jin Guangyao asked worriedly

He will be fine....we saw him with his friends. " Jin Zixuan comforted yanli.

I am going to break this kid leg...it's really wonder, my future didn't get any gray hair" Jiang cheng said .

The dog yelped as it leaped. It seemed as if it wanted to bite the corner of Lan WangJi’s robes, but didn’t dare to, so it went around him to bite Wei WuXian’s clothes instead, tugging him in a certain direction.

Wei WuXian’s soul almost flew out of him. He extended his arms toward Lan WangJi, “Lan Zhan… Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan… Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan!!!”

Hearing his name called in distress plea, wangji come out of his meditation...only to see future Wei Wuxian hugging his future self in a way ...only he dared to imagine. 

He turns to look at the present Wei Wuxian,  only to find him looking at the scene with....longing. (why he is looking at it ..like that.)

The dog lead them halfway around, to the back of the stone castle.The shape was uneven, and there were fragmented pieces of rocks on the ground, which meant that jing ling had just been violently blasted open with the use of a magical tool.