Crisis & Crimes

Hello.

Wei Ying" Lan Zhan says softly looking at Wei Ying softly.

" Fine . I will let you live but since you   already betrayed Lan sect and has ill intention about my lan Zhan...you have to get your core and memory permanently sealed as your punishment ." Wei Ying announced.

Many cultivators who too present in the room nodded their head in agreement.
-----------_________________________---------

" What I am doing ? Why I am not there when jing ling is captured " Jiang Cheng asked looking confused

As if answering him, the pearl spins and they witnessed

The doors to the Guanyin Temple slammed open. In the entrance, standing outside in the pouring storm, stood Jiang Cheng. Zidian crackled around his wrist, the electric whip sending brilliant violet sparks sizzling off the cold stone tiles.

"Jiang Cheng you look like a hero rather than ugly villian " Wei Ying tease his brother.

Jin Ling. Where is he? What did you do to him?” Jiang Cheng's voice rose to a shout. 

Jin Guangyao tilted his head to the side, indicating the pillar on the far left at the back of the temple, where Jin Ling was seated next to the other hostages, Lan Xichen, Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian and Nie Huaisang. 

Jin Ling looked up at Jiang Cheng, hope blazing in his eyes. 

“Jiujiu!” he cried out. With his meridians sealed and his wrists and legs bound with a spell of restraint, he could not get to his feet or escape. But other than that, Jiang Cheng could see, to his immense relief, that there was not a single scratch on his nephew.

Meng yao can't help but grimace as he saw the state of jin ling. He knows jin Zixuan promised to save but does he wants to be saved. After every crime he committed?

He questioned himself silently as he watched the future holding jin Zixuan.

" I promise you Meng Yao, this time there won't be any circumstances like that for you. Let's take this future as your worst nightmare " Jin Zixuan comforted.

" he kept a string around your son neck yet your comforting him. You're a terrible father jin Zixuan. Jin elders wont allow that. He is threat to jin heir " one of the jin elders exclaimed while the others nodded

" oh! Then may I ask where are these elders when my so called father was committing adultery after adultery. If you can stay silent that time, you will also remain silent now " Jin Zixuan retorted.

I till don't understand,” Lan Xichen said mournfully. “How could you do what you've been accused of? Why would you hurt Da-ge like that?”

“Do you think I wanted to?” Jin Guangyao turned to Lan Xichen with a mournful look of his own.

“Do you think I wanted to take his life? But there was no other way-My father left me with no way”

“There is always another way,” lan Xichen insisted.

Lan Xichen closed his eyes in regret as he watched his futureself trying to talk sense to him instead of killing him.

( How in the world I became that worse in 13 years ) he wondered, so ashamed of himself.

Jin Ling sat up instantly and called, “Uncle!”