No more secrets

What....what...cousin you will die " Wen Ning yelled

" This world needs Xiwang Jun more than Zewang Jun. I am happy to do this for Axian. My gift to my future brother-in-law. As long as Wangji and Wei ying are happy "

"A very costly gift. I don't deserve this Xichenge " Wei ying sobbed hugging lan xichen hand and who softly patted his head.

Mingjie tasted sourness as he saw Wei Ying hugging lan Huan .

---------------------------------------------------------

"I think it's best for us to wait for lan wangji before we act. What if he finds cure" Lan Mei argued

" Yes . We already done one golden core transfer and you know the consequences of it. I don't think master Wei will like it , if you sacrifice your core for him. " Wen Ning answered bowing infront of Lan Xichen

" What if we don't have enough time . What if the poision spreads...if Wei Ying can give his core to his brother jiang Cheng , what can't I do the same for my brother A-xian. " Lan Xichen argued

Everyone froze as soon as they hear the secret of golden core transfer . Silence filled the air as everyone took in the horrible information.

Alarm flashed across Wei Wuxian's face as he moved further away from jiang Cheng .

Wangji felt a grief kreeping into his heart that he hadn't felt ever since his mother death.

The truth of golden core made jiang cheng heart almost stop as he felt his whole body freeze on the spot.

A small sob, accompanied with shaky "Axian" snapped him out of his haze.
It was a lie right? Lan Xichen was just playing another of his tricks right? He couldn't...he couldn't have meant that. R...right? Jiang cheng wants it to be lie.

But the way We Wuxian was acting and acted told that no matter how much he wanted it to be just a lie ..it wasn't.

His voice came out as a gasp. "W...what?" He looked down at Wei Wuxian; voice and body shaking a bit as horror creeped into his heart. "What does he...mean?"

He found his voice again after a couple of minutes. "What does he mean...did you?! Is it why"? Jiang cheng spluttered as his eyes looked at Wei Ying in fury despite the tears running down his eyes.

Wei Wuxian doesn't reply.

Lan Qiren Went completely still; trying to process what he just heard. He was...mistaken right?

"It's true. He gave his golden core to you Jiang Cheng. That's why he has relay on resentment energy." Wen Qing confessed.

Jiang Cheng mind goes back to the time when his brother disappeared, coming back three months later as a completely different person. He'd refused to use his sword and instead had that damn flute around. He had been so focused on getting revenge that he never pushed for answers from his brother about his whereabouts.

How could he have been so naive? "How did you know that?" Jiang cheng gritted out.

I'm the one who cut it out.", Wen Qing says, her voice is also level, and she meets Jiang Cheng's gaze head on without flinching.

A-Cheng?" His tone hesitant, Wei Ying slowly got to his feet. "It's not what .."

" Stay out of this Wei Ying. Your time to confess is over. Now Young maiden Qing will explain "Yanli firmly stated , expressing her anger . Successfully making Wei Ying speechless too .