physiological wounds

Hello .

Xi yang ....I name him Xi Yang.. the evening sun...Xi for Xichen gege and yan from yanli...( g from Genji...the women I loved ) Nie Huaisang thought sadly . "

Beautiful name Huaisang.  I loved it " Wei ying exclaimed while Wangji too nodded.

Lan qiren smiled slightly while pronouncing that name as " Lan Xi Yang " in his lips before nodding his head at Nie Huaisang. 

Thank you Huaisang for naming Axian child after me. It means lot to  me " yanli Says with excitement...though she is little sad on not seeing jiang cheng not there

" What's wrong with you people...always naming my nephews after your love ...first Wei ying and now you...my nephews are not your personal toys to name them after your beloveds " jiang cheng says in annoyance. While his heart broke at the thought of his future self not present there to hold his nephew.

_________________________________________

Huaisang face lost it's color as he heard Jiang cheng . The words of Jiang Cheng fueled his insecurities and he felt little scared at the thought losing such a close bond , he witnessed his futureself has with Wei Ying.

" I love the name ...' Evening sun ' . So fitting too...in Mediocre word, the evening sun represents northern star and its said to guide lost people to their destination.  Thank you for the good name Huaisang " Wei ying comforted his only friend.

The scene continued as the viewers watch Lan Xichen and Nie Huaisang holding the  baby .

" The sun is rising up and spreading its light. Show the baby it's first sun light , sect leaders " One of the older Lan healer advised

" As both moved closer to the window..the transparent Lan sect window reflected the early sun light...making it's light shine on the baby and it's uncles.

The three of them look so divine , magnificent and royal in the golden light of sun.

" My heart can't handle it...look lan Zhan...our baby look so beautiful . Where is the canvas , when you need them " Wei Wuxian exclaimed in joy.

Nie Mingjie felt like his heart will burst out from the warmth and love, he is feeling. he watches the scene without blinking his eyes as if afraid of losing a single minute of it.

As Nie Huaisang continued to watch the baby in sun light , he can't help but remember  the words of his beloved.

Flash back

Fire is blazing everywhere and screams are heard but despite everything two people stood opposite to each other in it's amidst.  There is a unconscious lady supported by the man in long robes.

" You have to go Huaisang.  This bubble can't protect three people. I will find a way to come out, take her and leave from her . She is an important ally in your revenge.  I will find a way. " Genji shouted looking at the pale Nie Huaisang.

" No...no. I can't leave without you. What if something happened to you...you're my sunshine in my darkness.  You became my reason to raise every morning and look at the sunrise with hope .... you're  my early light...please don't do this. Don't take any risk " Nie Huaisang pleaded with Wen Genji, grasping her hand tightly.