yi city

Recap

Soon the pearl changed its color bringing the scenario of Lan Wangji fighting with Xue Yang

"Hey ..what's happening. "

"I thought he died "

"Must be jin Guangyao plan "

"Jin Guangyao is more evil than Wen Chao "

As they fight in the thicket fog , Wei Wuxian performs an empathy showing everyone what happened to song Lan and Xiao XingChen and their tragic ending.

"I can't believe it's Xue yang who commits all this crime ''

"It's not fair. These righteous cultivators didn't deserve this faith. Their fate is even worse than Hanguang-Jun and Wei Wuxian."

The cultivatiors whispered as they watched A-Qing memory .

" I don't understand one thing. Why Xue yang wants to patch Xiao Xingchen soul. Doesn't he hate him" Wen Qing asked in confused manner.

"I think all the way , he starts loving and caring for Xingchen . The kind gesture from Xingchen changed Xue yang heart . " Jing yanli replied as her gaze went to her fiance automatically. She just hope her Zixuan love will be enough to change Jin Guangyao ways too.

Jin Guangyao cries has long since dried up , creating a track of long line in his cheek . Whimpering softly against Jin Zixuan shoulder....he looks at the pearl .

The scene changed

In the distance, they heard the ringing of a bell get louder and louder.

Ah!" Wei Wuxian gasped, and A-Qing's soul exited his body.

Ah, he's awake!" Jin Ling realized, his eyes lighting up in relief. A moment later, he cleared his throat and put on a not-very-convincing act of never having been worried.

Both Jin Zixuan and madam Jin shook their head in fondness as they witnessed another nephew uncle movement.

A-Qing stood up and began swinging her bamboo pole around wildly. 'Kill, kill, kill!' she acted out, making everyone nod their head in understanding.

"She didn't deserve this fate . We need to find her and help her " Nie Huaisang commented .

Nie Mingjie and lan xichen nodded their head in agreement .

Wait," Sizhui called out. "What exactly did you see during empathy?"

Unfortunately for the juniors, Wei Wuxian was in agreement: "I'll tell you later. There's too much to say at the moment."

"Huh? Can't you just summarize it quickly?" Jin Ling whined. "You can't just leave us hanging like that."

"That's easy: in short, Xue Yang needs to die," Wei Wuxian declared, his narrowed eyes flashing red.

"Wow! only you can summarize such a long memory in one line "Jin Zixun says . The usual harshness is absent in his voice.

Suddenly, a tremendous rumble shook the thin walls of the building they were inside, and the juniors nervously pulled out their swords.