The younger brother revenge (1)

It must have pained Lan Xichen to know that arm belongs to me " Nie Mingjie says remaining his friend muttering his name in his unconscious state.

Wangji worriedly look at his brother who looks so vulnerable and broken after emotional rollercoaster. It look almost he is lost in future as his eyes still staring at the white smoked pearl blankly.

"Lan xichen , it's okay. This time it won't come to it. You won't lose Wangji . We will prevail everything, Wangji will not hate you . Please don't be like this Xichen...you are better than this " Nie Mingjie says softly and tenderly... something many don't even know he is capable of.

It's not only Wangji, you too " Lan Xichen whispered.

" I too what Lan Xichen " Mingjie asked looking still soft.

For some reason everyone feels like they are witnessing something that's forbidden to them. As if they are peeking into the privacy of  two sect leaders .

"Left me. Both you and Wangji ..." he answered dejectedly, eyes still blank. Nie Mingjie don't know what to say for that , after few seconds later...he squeezed his shoulder " This time I will do  my best to stay with you all. I will allow Wen Qing to treat me..." he assured with grim face .

Nie Huaisang smirked silently behind his fan, a hope blooming in his chest as witness the scenery infront of him ( may be I should ask what Hanguang-Jun and Wei Wuxian think about playing Match Making )

"Jin Guangyao look what you're crimes had done. I wonder is it only Nie Mingjie and XuanYu or there is more blood in your hands. You're no different than your sly father" Lan qiren stated angrily unable to see first nephew broken state.

"Xichen gege must have been broken,  when he got to know your crimes that it pushed him to the brink insanity.  No wonder he sorted isolation " Wei Wuxian says looking at his future brother in law in protective concern

The pearl started rotating again showing a forest with Lan disciples.

What’s he doing, walking around there like that?” Lan Jingyi wondered, watching Wei Wuxian lap the tree repeatedly. “...Did he eat something bad?”

“Maybe,” another boy agreed. “Look at that, his face is switching back and forth between red and white.”

After considering that for a moment, yet another boy said, “We didn’t eat anything particular there though. Could it be… is it because of the meaning behind the forehead ribbon?”

Both Wei Wuxian and Wangji blushed as they remembered the aftermath of drunken Wangji actions.

"Do you think he finally realized the meaning of our sect forehead ribbon" one of the Lan disciple asked rhetorically .

Wei Wuxian made another frenzied lap around the tree.

“Huh. It seems he really is obsessed with Hanguang-jun. Look at how happy he is.”

Yanli smiled looking at her future love crazed brother.

"If anyone is obsessed, it's Hanguang-Jun " one of the Jiang cultivator defended.

Suddenly, there was a crunch of dry leaves from behind.

Wei Wuxian and spun around. There was a figure before him bathed in shadow. Tall; straight; dignified.

And missing a head.

Dege " Nie Huaisang whispered

Shh,” Wei Wuxian softly whispered, putting his pointer finger in front of his lips. The juniors froze.