Mystery in Misty fog

Recap

He originally intended it to be a threat. However, Lan WangJi suddenly walked toward him from the other side of the screen, and the two bumped into each other.
Wei WuXian was planning to catch him, not at all expecting that he'd walk right into his arms.

"Not again" . Everyone grumbled , once again understanding what's going to happen .

Before they can complain futher a dark fog appeared before everyone eyes leaving Wei ying and Lan Zhan alone . The only thing the cultivators can see is blackness while Wei Wuxian and Lan Zhan are not touched by it and had no trouble in viewing the future as before.

" Wangji can you and A-xian view the screen " Lan xichen asked

"Yes brother, we can "

"Then , why can't we see it. What if it's something important " Jiang cheng asked worriedly

"I think this viewing is only for Wangji and Wei Wuxian . That's why , we can't see it " yanli remarks.

" I don't like it " jiang cheng replied grumpily...then as if hit by lightning his eyes widen and screamed " Peacock you better not take advantage of this darkness and do anything inappropriate . "

Wei Wuxian too widen his eyes as he heard jiang cheng...., the thought of his shijie alone with peacock didn't sit well with him . .." damn this fog . You better behave Peacock , otherwise I will make sure you can never stand straight again"

A-Cheng & A-xian , enough. I can take care of myself. It just temporary fog , Jin Zixuan is not like that " yanli assures his brothers.

( author : peacock is not the one you should worry about jiang cheng...the one you need to monitor is 😈😈🥱)

Wei Wuxian blinked in confusion several times, not entirely sure what had happened. Growing impatient, Lan Wangji reached forward, grabbed Wei Wuxian's bound hands, and slipped them over his own head. Wei Wuxian eeped.

Their noses were now a mere centimeter apart, and their eyes took in each other's greedily.

Huh... did Lan Zhan give up " Wei Wuxian asked confused at the sudden turn of events.

Give up ...what he gave upq" Lan qiren asked worriedly unable to see what Wangxian are viewing.

It's nothing important uncle " Wangji assured in strangled tone , While Lan xichen frowned on hearing his brothers voice.

" Wangji ....hope you remember the rules " Lan xichen slightly warned his brother , not trusting his brother restraint in this environment.

Before the enthusiastic cheerleaders, the overwhelmed Lan Wangji, and the grumpy Jiang Cheng, the simulated Hanguang-jun camly reported, "You caught me."

"Huh?" Wei Wuxian asked. "Ah... yes. I caught you."

There was a pause, and Hanguang-jun grew impatient.

"You caught me," he repeated.

Wei Wuxian let out a wide gasp understanding what the future Lan Wangji is implying.

Shameless " Wangji scolded his future self in his mind while jealousy surged in his heart , at the thought of Wei Wuxian licking him.

Why are you gasping idiot " Jiang cheng shouted , making other sect leader wince at the loudness.