The Woe Tale of Lan wangji.

Hello... Hope you're doing fine. There is little bit of Angst here with humor. Hope you enjoy it

The pearl shows a blur figure of a man wearing a white robe entering the same old building that Qin lin ran from. The man using his qi , switched the candles to glow as he looked around the room.

Before he could inspect more or walk further, A sword from behind pierced him and twisted inside him, drawing more blood . Soon the life source vanished from his eyes and his body falls down limply.

A very long and uncomfortable silence prevails in the room for a minute before they all heard a loud crash. The table lan qiren had infront of him has broken into pieces.

Lan xichen who was sitting till now , stood up from his place and kicked his table with utensils in unconscious Jin Guangshan direction. He behaved like a barbaric man instead of a sect leader but no one cared about it.

________________________________________

"I thought it was my sword that pierced Qingheng-Jun's teacher . I thought I killed him in the darkness by mistake. Later when I was in death bed, Lan Zhao min the head healer of Lan sect revealed me that it was Jin Guangshan who killed Qingheng-Jun's teacher. Jin Guangshan was afraid that he will be caught by Lan sect and will be punished for his behavior towards me, so he killed Qingheng-Jun teacher and teleported himself from there . " Madam Lan revealed smiling plaintively at Wei Wuxian.

" That means all the tragedies that happened in my nephew's life is because of Jin Guangshan. That evil sinister spoiled my family happiness and peace " Lan Qiren roars, standing up from his seat and removing his forehead ribbon .

" Mother is innocent. She is a victim and Jin Guangshan is a villain. " Wangji empathized very calmly and softly but his posture and eyes look anything but calm.

" Sect leader Jin, I will spare your brother life but don't expect me to show mercy to your father. There is limit for everything and Jin Guangshan exceeded everything. I don't care if I have to fight Jin sect or jiang sect in order to kill jin Guangshan " Lan qiren announced, looking so frightening without his forehead ribbon.

"Healer Lan Zhao min but there is no one in that name in Lan sect or in infirmary. Don't worry Madam Lan I will make sure you will get justice. " Wei Wuxian promised.

" I don't care about Justice. All I want is peace and I wishes to enter the cycle of reincarnation. This life is too hard on me. " She says her voice very soothe in expressing her contentment .

"Not only you. All of us . This life is hard for all of us, MOTHER " Lan Xichen mourned.

" No! You can't. Please not yet. There is one Inquiry you need to answer. He deserved this much . Please don't leave now, after all those unanswered inquiries during the past years , he deserves one answering call . Madam Lan! I, Wei Wuxian who never begged or pleaded anyone for anything selfish, beg you today to answer Lan Zhan inquiry. If you really want to repay me for saving you, then please don't leave without giving closure to Lan Zhan. After your death, he kneeled infront of closed door for so many years. Hoping against hope that you will open the door for him." Wei Wuxian kneeled bowing very lowly infront of Madam Lan to convey his sincerity.