what in the name of Lan

Wei WuXian smiled as he lifted the liquor bowl to his lips, glancing sideways at him, "Let me guess. You're gonna say that you don't know who the villain ?

Wei WuXian smiled as he lifted the liquor bowl to his lips, glancing sideways at him, "Let me guess. You're gonna say that you don't know who the villain was?"

The waiter cracked up, "Guess again. I definitely know this one. He was called something along the lines of 'peculiar'... Right, 'patriarch'. The YiLing Patriarch!"

"God are you for real. I should be dead that time " Wei Wuxian groaned.

Wei WuXian choked, letting out a series of bubbles into the liquor bowl with a splash, "What?"
Him again?!

The waiter confirmed, "Yep, that's right! His surname was Wei. He's called Wei WuQian, I think. People sound both hateful and scared when they mention him."

Wei WuXian thought over it and determined two things-One: He had never been to Yueyang before, and two: Among all of the people he had killed, none of them died by lingchi. He felt that this was a bit absurd and looked over at Lan WangJi, as if he wanted an explanation. Lan WangJi had been waiting for this look since quite a while ago. He replied, "We are leaving."

As soon as everyone heard Wei Wuxian name as Wuqian...laughter rang out.

Jiang cheng and Jin Zixuan boisterous crackling are quite recognizable as Wei Wuxian groaned into his hand

"Why me...seems like I am target for world to blame. " Wei Wuxian complained.

"Hanguang-jun , you are so overprotective of Wei Wuxian" Lan Kai teased his cousin .

Wei WuXian immediately understood. Lan WangJi had something to say to him and it couldn't be said in the liquor shop, under everyone's noses. He stood up, "Then let's leave. How much... Right, it's been paid already. I'm leaving the liquor here for now. I'll continue drinking after we finish." He added, half-jokingly, "Make sure it's still here when I get back.

"Of course, you have to care about alcohol more than your bad name " jiang Cheng commented

Hey , there is nothing wrong about it. Lan Zhan brought me alcohol and it will be insulting if I wasted it" Wei Wuxian reasoned while Wangji ears turned red after hearing Wei Wuxian words. He silently vow to spoil Wei Wuxian more .

waiter responded, "Of course! Our shop is honest to everyone, from the old to the young. Leave 'em here and don't worry.

I've only dared to sneak a few looks at it from far away. Are you two going inside? What are you going to do?"

Wei WuXian, "We're also just gonna sneak a few looks, from far away."

The young waiter had an outgoing personality, getting friendly with strangers a bit too quickly. Although they only chatted for a short while, he was already treating Wei WuXian as if they were friends. He came over to put his arm around Wei WuXian's shoulder, "Is the work that you two do hard? Do you earn lots of money? Probably a ton, right? What a respectable job. Let me ask you something-is it difficult to get started? I..."

"You really have to charm everyone isn't it " Jin Zixuan grumbled wishing he too possess Wei Wuxian talent.

While Lan Wangji glared at the arm in Wei Wuxian shoulder.

As he babbled, he suddenly shut his mouth, nervously looking to the side. He whispered, "Young Master, why is the one beside you... staring at me?"