Two sides of a coin.

Hello. How are you all...

Recap

Nie Mingjue's decapitated head stared directly at them.

" Holy S***t "

" Ahhhhhh "

" Mingjie...."

Various reactions filled the room as they saw Nie Mingjie head . The said man can't help but grew curious on seeing his dead head on Jin secret gallery.

---------------------&&&&-------------------------

" Jin Guangyao, I will kill you and hang your head in Nie sect gates" Nie Huaisang roared, looking every much like  butcher . His breathing is heavy and hard as he started down at trembling jin Guangyao in Jin Zixuan arms.

" I don't know ...I..don't..why..I.. Dege" Meng yao tried to speak but stopped hearing Nie Huaisang next statement.

" what wrong I have done to you. Is it killing me not enough that now you have to show case my head too'' Nie Mingjie asked softly in pained tone.

" please it's not him...he hasn't done it yet. Please don't blame my brother for his futureself actions.  Please show him mercy" Jin Zixuan begged while crying , looking so pathetic in front of everyone.

" Your so called brother killed mine and you want to defend him. I can't believe it , so be it...Get ready to face Nie sect in War then " Nie Huaisang announced shocking everyone.

" War....no no..another tragedy"

" Another war...between great sects "

" god what's happening "

" I thought the purpose of this pearl is to prevent damage and save lives but here it's creating another war " the minor sect cultivator discussed among themselves

Jin Zixuan look take back for moment and then nodded his head in approval " Fine by me. If you can fight for your brother then I can also do the same. As soon as this is over , The Nie sect and Jin sect will meet in war"

" no...not for me , Madam Jin stop brother Jin Zixuan " Jin Guangyao begged , not liking his brother fighting for him.

Jin Guangshan look very stunned at the turn of events , when he accepts Jin Guangyao...he  thought that boy will never get his recognition nor love as Jin Zixuan but here his legal heir is waging for his illegitimate son .

There is nothing to stop Meng yao. If second brother Nie can fight for his brother , then so can Jin Zixuan.  You're hands are still clean of crimes and it's injustice of Nie sect to call for your punishment based on your future crimes . I fully support my son here ...too bad they are going to lose. Among the four sect , jin sect suffered least damage " Madam Jin stated looking smug.

Hearing Madam Jin words , awaken the furry in Lan Xichen " The Lan sect will stand with Nie sect in this war. Though Lan sect didn't like violence and bloodshed, We can't spare a criminal too . As a friend of Nie Mingjie, I and My sect will stand with Nie sect " he promised

" if you want to do anything to Jin Guangyao or jin sect , then you have to fight Jiang sect. " jiang cheng says , standing with Yanli and Jin Zixuan to show his support. He has seen the future where Wei Wuxian is punished without his fault and by the looks of it ,now  Jin Guangyao is getting punished without committing a crime and he , Jiang cheng will not allow the history to repeat again

Wei Wuxian can't help but feel torn as he saw his beloved people turning against eachother.  Wei Wuxian know , if he goes with Jiang cheng and support him then he will have to go against Lans and Nie , who are his family in future but then again he can't abound his brother too .( God , Is this how jiang cheng feels when he is forced to take side when the cultivation world declared me as common enemy) he thinks sadly.