jin Zixuan a father and leader

Hai..

The Discussion Forum would officially begin the next morning. In groups of two and three, the crowd slowly exited the hall, walking toward the guest chambers that disciples had directed them to. Since Lan XiChen seemed rather absent-minded, Jin GuangYao looked as though he wanted to ask what the matter was. Yet, just as he approached and called out, “Brother,” another person threw himself over and wailed, “Brother!!!”

you're really smart . Preventing their meet...or more like avoiding a confrontation  " Jin Zixuan asked

Nie Huaisang visibly cringed on seeing his acting .

Jin GuangYao almost stepped back from the force. He quickly fixed his cap with one hand, “HuaiSang, what’s wrong? Let’s calm down first.”

With a ruddy face, Nie HuaiSang refused to let go, “Oh Brother!! What do I do?! Can you help me again? I promise that this is the last time!!!”

Jin GuangYao, “Wasn’t last time’s situation dealt with by the people I found you?”

Nie HuaiSang cried, “Last time’s situation was done, but this time there’s a new situation! Brother, what should I do?! I don’t want to live anymore!”

Jin Guangyao looks at the scene with wide eyes , unable to believe that he got fooled by his acting .

You don't want to live.....what a comedy " Jin Zixuan grumbled not like Nie Huaisang fooling his brother.

He started walking outside with Nie HuaiSang leaning on him. When Lan XiChen came to see what was going on, he was also dragged along by the drunken Nie HuaiSang.

If Xichen gege... confronted Jin Guangyao, there is a quite chance we may got in trouble . There is also a possibility that my identity exposition...even the revenge plan may back fire ...So Nie Huaisang acted like that " Wei Wuxian says , smiling at his glaring friend.

"My future self planned so carefully for revenge, of course he will be cautious" he replied back.

I wish you didn't take revenge like this Huaisang. This path of revenge is very crooked and unjustified" Nie Mingjie says dejectedly

"Dege...he killed you in unjustified manner. Using a Lan technique...he don't deserve any justice." Nie Huaisang argued back.

Wei WuXian pondered, “The way that everyone at Carp Tower looks at me is so strange. Just what did Mo XuanYu do? Publicly show his love while naked? What’s special about that? The LanlingJin Sect’s people really haven’t seen things.”

Blasphemy...is this how the world think of this sect. My father done a poor mistake by making you sect leader..." Madam Jin screamed in anger

Wei Wuxian please, that's my brother....he is not that shameless" says Jin Zixuan gaving a groan.

Lan WangJi shook his head at Wei WuXian’s nonsense. Wei WuXian continued, “I’m gonna go ask someone. HanGuang-Jun, watch Jiang Cheng for me. It’s best if he doesn’t come find me. If he does, help me hold him back a bit, won’t you?”

Now,  it's Jiang Cheng opportunity to turn purple  as he watch his brother fear him ....he knows it's his futureself action that cause the drift between them but still.... it's hard for Jiang Cheng to imagine Wei Wuxian getting afraid of him . It's as if I became another version of mother in his eyes ..

When he passed a small pavilion, someone suddenly appeared from within the rock garden on the side, “Hey!”

Wei WuXian thought to himself, Ha! Found him. He turned around and spoke in a feeble tone, “What do you mean ‘hey’? How rude. Weren’t we all lovey-dovey when we parted? We meet again and you’re as heartless as ever. Now I’m sad.”