Disclaimer

Hey! Hey! Peeps—what's up?

Just a little housekeeping before we jump into the world of Jane...

All rights are reserved. No part of my books/stories may be reproduced, transmitted, or translated by all or any means, including photocopying, recording, or electronic or mechanical methods, without the author's written permission.

All books/stories are a work of fiction with the exception of some locations and or places. Names of characters and incidents are the products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, businesses, companies, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Be forewarned... All of my books are attached to a Canadian ISBN# (copyright). Please do not attempt to copy any part of them... it's disrespectful to me, and I will take action if need be.

All book cover photos, videos, GIF's and alike are courtesy of YouTube and various other websites on the internet. I do not own the rights.

Before you start, please be advised that my writing style can be somewhat dark, vulgar and incredibly descriptive when it comes to the 'smut' scenes. I do not apologize for the length of my chapters or the profanity.

There will be NO forewarning to let you know of possible triggers or smut scenes. Again, you have been forewarned, my friends!

Negative comments will be ignored and deleted...

Updates will happen when I have time. Unfortunately, I have a busy day-to-day life outside my imaginary world of writing, so yeah! =0)

Lastly, I'm no expert, there will be grammatical errors, and this is only a DRAFT version. =0)

Thank you for taking this journey along with me!

Yep! That about sums her up... enjoy my Friends,

I.M. (Immy) Zoetic