33. The time I felt insurmountably Empowered

Jane

"Jesus, fuck! Silas... I... goddammit, I can't..." I cry as another mind-blowing orgasm surges through my spent body. I'm nothing but mush—a sated, vibrating pile of mush soaked in sweat, tears, blood and handprints. I'm riddled everywhere with his bite marks, in the most intimate and sensual of places, as he pants wildly from between my legs. 

His eyes lock with mine as I weakly rise to my elbows, breathless and aching ubiquitously. His mouth lowers over my clit, sucking and tonguing the swollen nub in his most gifted way. Weeping, my head lulls back as my fingers thread through his saturated locks, unable to quench mine or his thirst.

He's glistening like a demonic God—shining in the low light of the fire. We've been fucking for hours on end. Testing and pushing my limits when it comes to my flexibility and stamina. I keep telling him I can't, but he's not listening. He's greedy and keeps taking. Even when I feel I'm completely depleted, he spikes a rush of energy every time he looks at me with those dark, dangerous, devilish eyes.

My heavy legs entangle around his shoulders before he shoves them to bed, pushing my thighs wider. The whimpering sound has a ripple of a groan, warning me to keep them spread. His glorious tongue swirls in his blessed way around my pulsing nub before he flicks it, blinding me with euphoric stimulation. Slamming my thighs together in response has, the Alpha slapping my thigh with a tingling whip of his hand and a pointed look before he dives back in to feast on my throbbing pussy.

"Fuck me!" I try pushing away from his vice-grip hold before the grasp on my throat has me meowing and stilling. With his fingers thrust into my mouth and used as a gag more than once, I suck and moan relentlessly as he continues to eat me out without care. He keeps taking and taking, leaving me nothing shy of wanton a sensual mess. His fingers slide out of my mouth and down my cheek before anchoring to my thigh.

"Oh, Alpha..." it's merely a whimper as my throat is raw and scratching from all the screaming and cock-sucking I've done. "Fuck!" My back bows, and a moan of enchantment from his mouth is barely heard as I give in again.

He's an absolute beast and has yet to release inside of me. He's come many times, but always on me or in my mouth, never in my sex. It infuriates me more than anything, wanting his seed to complete the mating we have begun—to conceive his child and to know I'm worthy enough to carry his heir. The thought plays on a loop, hovering above the pleasure. It's mindboggling, but what I need to feel whole.

Only he won't knot me, no matter how much I beg, plead, or cry. He just smiles and pulls me into another one of his soul-searching, mesmerizing kisses or throws me over the edge of the most utopic of his mind-numbing orgasms, distracting me.

"Silas," the whispered moan has me floating once again before his lips move away from my core. They slowly trail upwards over my tender hipbone to my throbbing pelvis, where he lingers while kissing my belly with a pondering thought before moving to the scar on my left side. His low growl has me cupping his cheek as he looks up with his silver eyes and kisses my palm.

We've barely spoken all night—words, that is. Our bodies have been singing to one another instead—humming a symphony. Moments of calm and beauty. Moments of fury and vigour. Moments of leadup... until we fall deeper and deeper into each other. Over and over again. His gentle caress is limited, and his dominance is overpowering. It's not Silas in control. It's his wolf. A night of fornicating. His night to indulge in me any which way he wants.

His mouth continues on its journey as the feeling continues to warm my insides with every pass; until he reaches my ear. "Jane." The gruffness in his tone has my head turning as my sweat-soaked locks stick to my face and flesh. The silver of his eyes bore into me with such intensity. I can tell he's struggling to find words—words that a wolf doesn't typically use.