16. The time we went from unsullied bliss to pure Madness

Jane

Shuttering against him, my insides burn from the newfound invasion while my glossy shocked eyes meet his deadly ones. "Never tease a wolf," he smirks as I move over him with determination not to be dominated. He darkly chuckles with his gaping mouth and heavy pants, lulling his head back in unsullied pleasure. Meanwhile, I'm screaming inwardly with pain and pressure—squeezing, stretching, tearing to accommodate his immenseness.

Through the discomfort arises pleasure—immeasurable hedonism. If I thought the Alpha's outer touch was tantalizing, it pales in comparison to Silas being inside of me. Gripping at his head, he smiles with shining, silver eyes as my mouth lacks from the bazillion ambers of fire flickering through my body with every plunge. "Kiss me, make my lips swollen as I drench your body with my pleasure. Take me. I want to feel you until my throat is raw from screaming the only name that can tame my wolf."

Oh, Fuck!

Slamming my lips to his has us both gripping each other in the slickness of the water. Bodies moving, music playing, life stilling all around us until it's just he and I—like last night. My hands caress the back of his head, threading his hair as reality falls away. I angle, pulling him deeper into my mouth and into my sex as he growls with such need and pleasure... and then, the space between us explodes. My heart keeps missing beats, and he can't seem to bring me close enough to him. His taste is all-consuming as he delves deeper and deeper, taking what he needs and wants. Making me realize I was starving before I met him. He's my fulfillment in every way.

In one quick swoosh, we're up as his cock stays fasten in my sex. "Silas," I nip at his cheek, wrapping my legs and arms around him before his greedy lips find mine once again. The kiss escalates, burning me alive. Maybe it lasts a minute, an hour – I'm unsure. But I know that the silk of his skin against mine solidifies that he is the person I was born to love.

The feel of the bed beneath my back has my eyes opening before the trail of his lips descends along my cheek, jaw, and neck as he reaches for my hands. Linking his fingers with mine, I arch into him when he nips at my neck. My sex is throbbing with a delicious albeit raw pain from being brutally violated yet begging for his movement. "Fuck me," the words foreign as they fall from my lips, has my hips thrust upwards when he denies me pleasure. His dark chuckle bursting against the crook of my shoulder alights my need on fire.

"So impatient, my little one," He murmurs before finding my lips once again. Thrusting his tongue deep into my mouth, I whimper with solace and delight, aching for more as he teases my sex with a pulsation of his cock. Pushing our linked hands over my head, he leans down on his thickly veined forearms, breaking the lock at my ankles with his muscular right leg angling it up while spreading me wide.

The simple act has me panting and arching again as he shoves his cock deeper. His shrewd eyes are barred with mine, and he begins to move as I holler his name, sending my body into sensory overload. Silas's mouth gaps when he slides over an area that has my walls clamping even tighter around him. "Ah, there it is." Fuzziness swarms my mind in a bubble of unparallel gratification as he spreads me wider, pushing my pelvis to places it's never been.

He doesn't ask me if I'm okay. He doesn't bother to take it slow or careful. He's in charge, and I'm fucking okay with that. I scream as my stomach and spine tighten and tingle with the unknown as his lips curl into a determined snarl, pushing me further and further as my inside continues to protest yet mould to his vastness. "Silas," I all but whisper as I push against our hands, wanting nothing more than to touch him.

My body begins to quack and tremble, sending a different kind of pressure to coil and pool in the depths of my core and tighten in the base of my spine. My teeth grit and bare, and my eyes widened as my toes curl. "Silas!" I scream with an arched back, clueless of the perplexing feeling—but aware of what is happening. Fuck...