Party Girl |chapter 7|

"You're a jackass Harrington," Jackylen said, walking inside the wood house.

"Please come in. Don't get the booze on the floor," he warned. As Jackylen walks around, she admires the large house. The wood finish, the fine cushioned couch, the large kitchen, the office down the hall next to the bathroom.

"You weren't kidding. This is a big house," Jackylen commented.

"Yup. Four bedrooms, six bathrooms," he replied.

"Six? Do you really need six bathrooms?"

"Well there's one downstairs in the office, there's one in the master and one across the hall of my room. One with a shower. One with a sink and toilet. Half bathroom near the kitchen."

"You don't need all those bathrooms," Jackylen said, walking outside to the backyard. When she got outside, she was presented with a heated pool, lounge chairs and of course Tommy and Carol making out by the pool's edge.

"Uhm..."

"Oh don't worry about them," Steve said, "They've been doing that forever."

As she sat the beers down on the lounge chair closest to her, as the doorbell rang, signifying that Nancy and Barb showed up. Steve left as Jackylen laid back in the lounge chair, and took out her flask.

"Stop sucking face!" She yelled to the couple, basically chewing each other to death. As they sighed, they stood up and Carol started to admire their reflection from the pool. But Tommy, as the douchebag he is, kept on jokingly throwing her in.

"Stop it Tommy no! Don't!" Carol screamed. Tommy started to laugh at his girlfriend's silly reaction because it wasn't anything life or death. It was just a heated pool. "You're such an asshole Tommy."

The music started to blare even louder, trying to conceal The screams and laughs of the couple. Steve stabbed open the end of a beer can Jackylen brought and chugged it down like a party trick. When he finished, he tossed into the pile of all the over beers and sat on a lawn chair right between Nancy and Jackylen.

"Is that supposed to impress me?" Nancy laughed.

"You're not?" Steve askes, lighting a cigarette.

"It's not like you're a hot shot or anything," Jackylen commented, snapping at Steve to give her a cigarette as well.

"Well if I'm not a hot shot then you must be an angel," Steve retorted, handing her a lit cigarette. Jackylen started to be a bit laid back more and took off her socks and shoes.

"You are a cliché, you do realize that?" Nancy asked.

"You are a cliché," Steve repeated. "What with your... your grades and your band practice."

"I'm so not in the band," Nancy laughed.

"Okay party girl. Why don't you just, uh, show us how it's done, then?" Steve asked, handing her the packet knife.

"Okay then. Jackie's doing it with me though," Nancy demanded. Jackylen sighed as she picked up an unopened beer from the ground,putting her cigarette between her fingers. As Nancy took the knife and the beer, she tried to puncture a hole in the bottom.

"You gotta make a little hole right in-"

"I got it," Nancy reasherded him.

"Yeah she's smart you douche," Tommy said, clearly drunk. Once Nancy made the hole in the van she tried to pass the knife off to Jackylen.

"I don't need it," the girl told her, taking out her switchblade from her pocket.

"The girl comes prepared!" Tommy yelled. Jackylen smirked as she made a quick hole in the bottom.

"Three... two... one!" Carol counted off. Once she said, 'one', the girls started to chug like no one's business. But Nancy was a little too late, and Jackylen won, putting her hands up as she finished. Nancy looked back at the unexcited Barb and tried to be friendly.

"Barb, you wanna try?" She asked.

"What no!" She said, refusing to do whatever for her trouble.

"Come on. Yeah," Steve said.

"Nance, I don't want to."

"It's fun! Just give it a-"

"Nance..."

"Just give it a shot," Nancy said, handing her friend a beer. As the girl, stood up, everyone looked at her with impatient eyes, waiting for her to open the beer. But sadly she cut herself with the blade causing her finger to drip red crimson blood.

"Gnarly..." Tommy commented.

"Are you okay?" Nancy asked, rushing to her friend's side. As quick as it came, they had a bit of a falling out. But Barb pushed to the side.

"Where's your bathroom?" She asked Steve.

"Oh there's so many," Jackylen complained, puffing out smoke.

"Oh it's... it's uh down past the kitchen to the left," Steve said, walking inside to show her where it was. Once again, Carol was standing on the pause edge, staring at the scenery in front of her. As Tommy puffed out some smoke, and pushed her in, causing her to scream hysterically.

"Oh my God! What the hell Tommy?" She shouted. Without a single thought, Tommy threw his cigarette off to the side and dived into the pool. It all started to spiral off from there, Steve pushed Nancy and Jackylen into the pool, him following behind with a dive.

Everyone started to roam around in the heated pool, tackling, grabbing, and slashing each other as they laughed. After a while, the group of teens got out of the pool and went inside to dry off.

"I'm freezing," Carol complained.

"Hmm... well, hear his mom's room has a fireplace," Tommy said, heading up the stairs, Carol not far behind.

"Are you kidding?" Steve asked. "Okay well, you know, you are cleaning the sheets." He went over to Nancy and held her arm.

"You all right?"

"Yeah," she said.

"Yeah? Come on, let's get you some dry clothes," Steve said heading upstairs. He was halfway up the staircase, he looked back at the pink haired girl. "Hey do need anything Dotson?"

"Just a shirt would be nice," she said, gesturing to the flannel that was drenched in water which made it see-through. As Nancy and Jackylen started to go upstairs as well, Barb showed up.

"Nance!" She said, catching her friend's attention. "Where are you guys going?"

"Nowhere. Just... upstairs to change," Nancy said.

"We fell in the pool," Jackylen said, gesturing to her wet state. Jackylen headed upstairs, and went down to the room with the open door. She saw Steve inside rummaging through his drawers, looking for a shirt.

"I got to bounce Harrington," she told him.

"Oh that okay," he said, throwing a shit her way. "You can keep it. I already have lots of shirts."

"Thanks for the shirt Harrington..." Jackylen said, taking the gray band shirt and leaving.