Red and Black |chapter 26|

A few days had passed by. Jackylen was spending too much time with the young boy. On this particular day, Lucas had an 'agenda' to do. And according to him his mother couldn't know about it. This led to Jackylen taking her fathers car and picking him up.

"Lucas, can you tell me where I'm driving you too?"

"Jackylen can't you just trust me?" He said, frantically rushing through his army backpack.

"Lucas Charles Sinclair!"

"Hey!" He said in defense, looking up in horror. "What did we say? No middle names!"

"Lucas-"

"Pull over here," he demanded, pointing to a small shopping mall.

"Lucas these places are for junkies. What are we doing here?"

"I'm going to the store here. This is the only place that sells the pudding I like and other things." As she looked around the shopping center, she landed her eyes on a specific store with flashing neon lights.

"How long do you think you're going to be?" She asked, not even tearing her eyes aways from the sign.

"How long do you want me to be?" He asked, not following her gaze.

"And hour... maybe."

"I might be an hour maybe more."

"Perfect," she said, not wasting a second to get out of the car. Once she heard Lucas' car door side close, she made her way into the shop. She wasn't a very strict babysitter and Lucas took that into consideration for anything he did. His mother was however strict.

Anytime Lucas wanted to go anywhere he wasn't supposed to, he always made up the excuse that Jackylen would be with him and the conversation would end there. Jackylen was aware of this and didn't mind completely but always get a little annoyed anytime Mrs. Sinclair would call and ask her.

As she entered the shop, the sound of hard core rock music met her ears and the sight of a girl with crazy dyed purple hair.

"Hello, what would you like to get, tattoo, piercing?" The lady said, looking up from her papers.

"Hi. Tattoo please. Do you need a signature from someone over eighteen or something?"

"No. As long as you have a driver's license then we don't see why not," the girl informed her. "But I can see you're not eighteen yet, right?"

"No but I can drive," Jackylen informed her, pulling her license out. As the lady scanned it over, she seemed pleased. She gestured over to one of the chairs and sat on a small leather swivel chair and began to take out a red sharpie from her pocket.

"What are you thinking? How big?"

"Could I get two? One on my right forearm and the other on my left wrist?"

"Do you care if two people work on you at the same time?" The girl retorted.

"Sure."

"Gerry, get out here!" She yelled behind her. A few seconds later, Jackyeln was presented with a man who looked to work at a farm in brown dirty overalls and a truckers hat. "Can you do one of the girls' tattoos?"

He simply non end and sat in another chair over her right forearm. The guy looked up at her questionably while pulling out a red sharpie of his own.

"Could you do an outline of a katana in black then an outline of a dragon going around it in red?" He nodded and began to draw on her arm for the sketch. As looked over, she saw the girl who was patiently waiting, wanting to start.