argument🙄

"you can't be serious!"

i shouted at Jude because he really told me to block a boy friend of mine just because he recently texted me.

"yes! i don't want you to talk to him again."

"but he's just a friend of mine. there is nothing going on between me and him."

"oh please! he literally wants to
fuck you and you know that!"

he shouted back at me and i was shocked. he never really was like that before. so angry at me. yeah we had a couple of arguments but they were never this bad.

"what?! no he doesn't! you're being ridiculous! he's just a friend and wanted to ask how i'm doing.

"no y/n! he literally wanted to meet up with you. just the two of you and he knows damn well that you and i are together. i mean, he follows you on instagram and you post me all the time!"

"i never planted to meet up with him! do you not trust me?"

"of course i trust you! i just don't trust this dickhead."

"oh my god! you know what. i'm going out because i need some time alone."

"no? you can't just leave in a middle of an argument! we need to discuss this!"

"i have a headache from all the screaming. i just need some time alone."

i left the house without saying another word to him. he can't be this serious right? i turned my phone off so he can't call me or anything.

i got in my car and drove off. i listened to some music and got myself some food.

after a couple of hours i got back home. right after i opened the door, two strong arms hugged me immediately.

"thank god you're back. i thought something bad happened to you because you didn't picked up my phone calls or answered to any of my texts. i was so worried about you, i almost called the police."

"i'm sorry. i just needed some time alone."

"no, it's okay. i also needed some time alone and i did some thinking. i know that i overreacted and i want to apologize. it's just that i don't want to lose you y/n. you are the best thing that ever happened to me and i just can't loose someone like you."

"it's fine. i'm sorry for shouting at you earlier."

"it's okey darling. i'm sorry too"

"i love you jude."

"i love you more my love."

🤍
i love you