insecurity 👸

Jude was at his game but I couldn't go because I went out with my two best friends brooke and sky.

Brooke got engaged and her, sky and I celebrated the engagement between us girls.

I often asked Jude if it was okay if I didn't come to his game and he always said yes.

but in the game against Leipzig he was often fouled up and yelled at the referee. Jude's team lost 2-0 and I already knew he was going to be in a bad mood.

I was at home putting on my sleepwear when I heard the front door slam.

Oh man. he's really mad.

I then walked down into the living room and saw him standing in the kitchen.

"Hey Jude."

"Hello."

"everything alright babe?"

"is that a serious question y/n?"

"You're right. I'm sorry."

"what ever."

"I'm sorry you lost."

"oh come on y/n. you don't even care be honest."

"What do you mean? of course i care."

"oh really? then why didn't you come?! The worst part is that you weren't there. I couldn't control myself and you weren't there! i needed you there!"

"i'm sorry babe but I've asked you often enough if it's okay for you if I don't come to the game and celebrate the engagement with Brooke and Sky and you said yes."

"so your friends are more important than me?! is that what you're saying?!"

"No, of course not. What's the matter with you?!"

"Oh come on y/n. Maybe you weren't partying at all! Yeah maybe you were with some guy and fucked with him!"

he didn't really said that

"Jude you know it's not true. I would never do that to you."

"Oh please. You know what, maybe it's better that you didn't come. Then the other girls who were actually there could support me. and man they were pretty as hell."

"What's the matter with you? Why are you going crazy all of a sudden? I'm sorry that I didn't come and that you lost, but don't take your anger out on me. that's not fair."

"NOT FAIR?! Then fucking go! Then I'll take one of the women from the stadium and take her home with me! they're at least not insecure about anything like you are!"

I couldn't get a word out. he knew very well that I often compare myself to others because my self-confidence is not very strong. so he really did use an insecurity of mine against me.

"You know exactly how I feel about myself. I can't believe you're using it against me. I trusted you and you're doing this to me?"

"Wait baby I didn't mean it that way. i'm sorry-"

"oh no. forget it jude. i don't want to hear your stupid apology. should have thought about what you're saying."

"y/n-"

"Don't even try. I don't even want to look you in the eye anymore."

I ran into our shared bedroom and started crying. I trusted him and that breaks my heart the most. after about a long while i heard the door open.

I knew it was Jude but I didn't turn to him. he got into bed next to me and put his arm around me. I took his hand and put it back by his side. I don't even want him to touch me.

"baby-"

"No. I can't stand you right now jude. go to sleep."

"I understand that you're mad and I'm sorry baby. I don't know what-"

"Let it go jude. just go to sleep."

"I love you."

the next morning Jude got ready for his workout. normally i would also get ready since i would go with him but not this time.

I got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom where Jude was brushing his teeth.

I haven't looked at him yet because I just couldn't. i'm so disappointed in him.

"what aren't you ready? Aren't you coming with me baby?"

"you know my answer."

"y/n please listen to me-"

"Go now. Otherwise you'll be late."

"Please baby listen to me. This can't go on like this. You haven't even looked me in the eye until now. It hurts me to see you sad like that, especially when I'm the reason for it."

"should have thought about what you said."

"You're right baby and I'm so incredibly sorry. I know it sucked for me to accept you but I was so angry about the game and I took it out on you and I shouldn't have done that. y/n you know how much I love and appreciate you. I love nobody more than you and I will do everything to make you forgive and above all trust me again."

apology accepted?? lmk
i love you all my loves❤️😭
thank you for the idea @bidhar MUAH❤️🫶🏼