"cheating"❓

TW R@PE⚠️

Jude was partying last night when I stayed with my girl friend. I called him a lot yesterday but he didn't answer so I made my way to his house.

But when I opened the door I saw a black handbag lying on the floor and I knew that this didn't belong to me.

as i made my way upstairs to his bedroom my heart was beating like crazy. you would think it would fly out soon.

I opened the door with a shaking hand and saw what I didn't want to see. jude in his bed with his EX GIRLFRIEND JADE.

but jude didn't look very good. he was still asleep even though it was 3:38 p.m.

"had a wild night last night😏."

before i could say anything jude woke up. he held his head and then looked at me.

"hey darling. what happened yesterday?"

"are you serious?!"

"What do you mean? what's going on?"

I got tears in my eyes and he probably noticed it because he got up from the bed and immediately ran towards me.

"babe what happened?"

He came closer to me and wanted to hug me but I took a step back.

"do not touch me."

"why not? what's the matter?"

"Turn around and you'll know what's going on!"

he turned around and saw jade standing there.

"What is she doing here? We broke up after all."

"You slept with her jude. You cheated on me."

"No baby. I would never do that. I can hardly remember what happened yesterday."

"Oh come on Jude. We both know what we did yesterday."

she winked at him and walked towards him.

"you were that.."

"what do you mean?"

"at the party yesterday i noticed that something was wrong with my drink. you mixed something into it for me."

"What are you talking about? I haven't done anything."

"Yes! admit it! you hate the thought of me being with y/n and you're trying to ruin it! y-you
r-raped me."

SHE DID WHAT.

"no! i didn't raped you. you wanted it too."

"No I didn't want to! I told you I didn't want that but you ignored it."

"is that true?"

"So what if?! Jude and I belong together!"

I was so angry that I slapped her.

"GET OUT OF HERE. AND NEVER SHOW UP AGAIN OR I WILL DO MORE THAN JUST A SLAP YOU."

she packed her things and ran out of the house. i turned to jude and saw that he was crying.

"y/n please believe me. I didn't mean to do this. I would never cheat on you. I love you too much for that."