swollen lip🫦

today jude's family is coming to eat with us. i prepared everything with jobe because jude is going to pick up his parents.

"that looks really good y/n."

"Thank you! I would never have made it without you."

"I'm always there for you."

after cooking, i slowly got ready to set the table.

"Jobe, can you throw the salt over there for me?"

but when i turned around i felt a pain on my lip.

"omg y/n!"

he ran to me and helped me onto the couch. I touched my lip and suddenly I saw blood on my finger.

"I'm so sorry. I should have checked if you were looking at me and not with your back turned to me. I'm so incredibly sorry."

"It's okay. Nothing happened."

"Your lip is swollen. Do you want me to take you to the hospital?"

"No, everything's fine. It'll be fine. But we have to keep going, your parents will be there soon."

i finished setting the table and then jude and his parents came. I quickly ran into the bathroom and set myself fresh again.

my lip really didn't look good but i don't have time for that right now.

"baby, where are you?"

"coming."

i walked down the stairs and saw how jude and jobe were talking. i then walked to jude's parents and greeted them with a warm hug.

"You look so pretty y/n."

"thank you! you look so beautiful."

"you're such a sweetheart. But what happened to your lip?"

"oh just a little accident all good."

"You Sure? You should get that checked out."

"No, that'll be fine. I hope you guys are hungry."

"of course we are."

"Well then let's eat."

we all sat down at the table and jude sat down next to me.

"Hey darling. I couldn't say hello to you."

"Hey Jude."

I looked at him and he immediately looked at my lip. then he gave me a confused look.

"what happened to your lip?"

"oh just an accident."

I looked at Jobe and suddenly I saw the fear in his eyes. jude also saw that because he then also looked at Jobe.

"jobe, was that you?"

"What?"

"did you hit y/n?"

WHAT?!

"jude baby no he didn't it is-."

he suddenly got up from his chair angrily and walked towards jobe. he picked him up and pushed him against the wall.

"DID YOU HIT Y/N?!"

"Jude!"

i got up from my seat and pulled jude back.

"that was an accident jude. nothing bad."

"How can something like this happen as an accident?!"

"I just said he should throw me the salt and he did that too. Only I turned around too early and it landed on my lip. But he didn't do that on purpose, it was an accident."

"That's right bro. I would never touch y/n and you know it. she's your girl bro."

"ok sorry i saw her lip and then she looked at you and i just freaked out. i'm sorry bro."

"Don't worry. Everything's fine."

jude let go of him and jobe sat down again.

"Please excuse us."

i pulled jude into our room and closed the door behind me.

"Why did you do that?"

"I thought he had touched you and that's when I saw red."

"That's your brother Jude. I can't believe you did that and that in front of your parents."

"Baby I'm sorry okey. I thought he grabbed you and nobody does that to you so I had to protect you. I'm sorry I made that scene okey."

"hmm alright."

"I'm sorry but I have to protect you. I love you, you know that right."

"Yeah, I love you too."

THEY WON YESTERDAY!! SO PROUD OF THEM'❤️adeyemi was amazing yesterday😍i love you

adeyemi was amazing yesterday😍
i love you