disappointed 😞

Jude and I just had a fight because one of his friends have been flirting with me. well that's what jude says.

"You can't be serious y/n! I saw the way he looked at you."

"you're exaggerating jude. he talked to me normally."

"Oh please!"

the whole thing was getting to be too much for me and i just needed time for myself and i just wanted to leave.

"where do you think you're going?!"

"I need time for myself jude."

"You're not going now!"

he suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me hard towards him. It really hurt a lot but I couldn't tear myself away.

"jude it hurts-"

"why are you just leaving!?"

He squeezed harder and I got tears in my eyes. I was suddenly so scared of him.

"j-jude please."

he then suddenly let go and I quickly ran into the room and locked the door.

"baby."

Jude knocked on our bedroom door over and over again.

"I'm so sorry y/n."

"go away."

"Baby please. Come out and we'll work it out."

"Forget it. I don't want to be around you anymore."

"You don't mean that..."

"you hurt me jude!"

"I-I know and I'm so sorry baby. I don't know what happened to me."

"I'm so disappointed in you. I never thought you'd hurt me.."

"baby please."

I heard his trembling voice and knew immediately that he was crying too.

"Just go jude. I need time for myself."

"Okey baby, but I'll be back. I don't give up on us that easily."

I heard him walked out of the house and I kept crying all night.

————————————————

It has now been 1 week since I last spoke to Jude. He often tried to call me and often stopped by, but I didn't speak a single word to him.

but today he's coming home because it's about time we talk. I was making myself some tea until I heard jude.

"baby, where are you?"

"In the kitchen. I'll be right there."

I walked into the living room with my cup and saw Jude sitting on the sofa. I then sat down across from him. I didn't dare to look him in the eye.

"how are you baby?"

"good."

"and your wrist?"

"better."

"y/n I just want you to know that I'll never do that to you. But that night I just saw red and didn't know what was wrong with me. I would never raise my hand in front of a woman and certainly not To the one I love the most I promise I'll never do anything like that again baby I love you too much to hurt you"

"I don't know, Jude. I was so scared of you that night."

"I understand you baby and I'm sorry that you had to experience me like this. You deserve better than me. it hurts me to see you like this. Especially when I'm the reason you cry you can't even look me in the eye."

i love you