enemies to lovers🩶

I was invited to a small "party" where my closest friends would be. The only problem with the whole thing is that Jude will be there too. Jude Bellingham. The jude who doesn't like me for some reason.

I've never done anything to him or said anything bad to him, but he doesn't like me and he shows that very clearly.

Whenever I say something, I always see him roll his eyes and immediately go to his phone instead of listening to me. What have I ever done to him?

I was just standing in front of the door and waiting for my friend Bella to open the door for me. I knocked a second time and this time someone finally opened the door for me. But not just anyone. Jude. Of course.

"Oh my God, can't you wait?"

"I'm sorry. I thought you didn't hear the first time."

"Don't worry. The whole neighborhood heard your loud knocking."

He stepped aside and walked back into the living room. What's wrong with him? I walked in and took off my coat. I then walked into the kitchen and saw Bella and Skylar there.

"Omg Hey Y/nnnn"

"Hey girls."

"It's good that you're here. We have something to tell you."

"Ohh okay."

I sat down in the empty chair next to Brooke and Skylar gave me a glass of juice.

"Thank you!"

"You're welcome hun."

"We have or haven't heard that Jordan wants to ask you out on a date!"

Jordan? I had no idea he felt that way about me. Of course there were flirtations from him every now and then, but I didn't think anything of it.

"What? Are you sure?"

"Yeah!! Noah (Brook's boyfriend) told me. I wasn't actually supposed to say it but I really wanted you to know! Isn't that good? You guys would be so cute together 😍."

"Well then-"

I couldn't finish because Noah came into the kitchen.

"Hey girls. Don't you want to come to the dining room? Food is ready."

"Sure, we're coming."

We then walked out of the kitchen and over to the dining room. I greeted the others and then sat down at my seat.

I saw Jordan trying to sit down next to the empty chair next to me but Jude was a little quicker. He pulled out the chair and sat down next to me. Weird.

We then started eating and talked a lot. I was telling a story from my work and saw Jude rolling his eyes again. Oh man.

But it was still a really great evening. But after eating nothing was great.

I was just about to get up and start cleaning up until Jordan said something.

"Now that we're all done and together, I wanted to take advantage of the opportunity. Y/n I hope it doesn't come as too much of a surprise, but I've been wanting to ask you the whole time if you want to go out with me?"

"Jordan I umm-"

"Y/n would you please come to the kitchen with me?"

I turned around and saw that it was Jude who asked me.

"Oh sure."

I walked with him to the kitchen and he closed the door behind him.

"What's up?"

"Please tell me you're not thinking about going out with him?"

"Not really. And even if i did, why do you care so much?"

"You really don't see it, do you?"

"See what? That you hate me?"

"Hate you? I could never hate
you Y/n."

"Oh really? Then why is it always the case when I say something that you always roll your eyes? Or when I'm there that you're always mean to me? I've never done anything to you Jude but you're always so shitty to me and I can't understand why!"

"Y/n it's not what you think."

"Oh really?! I think it's exactly what I think."

"Oh my God! Why can't you just see it?!"

"See what?!"

"That I love you!"

Did i just heard it right? I couldn't believe my ears. I didn't believe I had just heard that.

"What?"

"Yes, I love you. I tried to ignore it because I knew you only had eyes for Jordan. And I wanted to suppress my feelings for you but I just can't. I don't hate you Y/n. I could never hate you. But I just thought if I was mean to you then I would just lose my feelings for you but it doesn't work. and I'm starting to not be able to watch it anymore."

"Are you serious Jude? Because if you're not i'm telling you that this is not funny."

"It's the truth Y/n. And I don't roll my eyes when because of you. I roll them just because I always have to watch how Jordan is undressing you with his eyes. I could punch him every time for it!"

"Jude, I had no idea."

"How can you? I'm sorry if I was always so mean to you, but you have to understand that I never meant it. Y/n i'm in love with you. Ever since i've met you."

i love you
i hope you guys like it🤍
part 2???