sleeping in the living room after an argument🧝🏼‍♀️

Jude and I had an argument. This morning he had a game, which of course I came too. But when I got there I saw the influencer Azra Mian.

And I've seen again and again on Instagram that there are more and more people who ship the both with each other.

But when I tried to explain this to Jude, he hardly wanted to listen to me because he had only played on his PS5 and I got a little angry.

The rest of the Day i gave him the silent treatment. It was time for bed and The argument still hasn't been resolved. so I decided to sleep in the living room for one night.

Just as I was about to grab my pillows and duvet, Jude came into our room.

"Why are you taking a duvet and a pillow? Our bed has just been freshly made."

"That's not for our bed Jude."

"For what then?"

"For me. I'll sleep in the living room."

"You're not serious now Y/n?"

"Yes, i am."

"And why? Because of our little argument?"

"I don't even care about the argument anymore. It's because you don't want to listen to me."

"But I'm listening to you baby."

"No, you didn't do that before. I told you that it bothered me that Azra was at your game earlier and you didn't give me an answer because you weren't listening to me. And that fucking hurt me."

I then just took my things and ran out of the room. I lay down on the couch in the living room and fell asleep after a while.

However, in the middle of the night I woke up because something moved next to me. When I opened my eyes I saw Jude carrying me in his arms back to our bedroom.

"Jude, what are you doing? What is this supposed to be?"

"I won't let you sleep in the living room. Sleep in our bed and I'll sleep in the living room. But you shouldn't suffer because I made a mistake."

He slowly laid me down on the bed and was about to leave until I held his hand and pulled him back.

"Please stay here."

"Are you sure baby?"

"Yes."

He lay down next to me and hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry Y/n."

"It's okay. I forgive you."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

i love you
i hope you guys like this 😭
i posted again!!!!🤍