meant to be together💕

My friend Bella took me to a soccer game because I haven't been out so often since I broke up with Jude.

"and which two teams are playing?"

"i don't know. my mom just gave me those tickets and told me i can go with a friend."

We were in London for the game. We sat down at our seats and waited for the teams to come and play.

"i'm gonna go to the bathroom. i'll be right back."

"okey."

Bella left to go to the bathroom and meanwhile a girl sat next to me.

"excuse me. is this seat available? i would like to sit here if that's okay."

"yeah of course. you can sit here."

"thank you so much. this is my first game to watch. i'm kinda nervous."

"oh really. why's that?"

"you know My boyfriend is playing for this team and I'm here for the first time to cheer him on."

"i'm sure he plays good. what team does he play in?"

"for england."

"that's cool."

"yeah. maybe you know his name. Jude bellingham."

omg. please tell me it's not the  JUDE BELLINGHAM. my ex boyfriend. oh god. this will be interesting.

"i didn't quite catch your name."

"oh my name is y/n."

"i'm jade. you're very nice y/n and so pretty."

"thank you so much. so are you."

i can't believe this. this can't be real. luckily Bella got back and sat next to me.

"Bella this is jade."

"hey jade. i'm Bella."

"hey. it's so nice to meet you."

"likewise."

"she's Jude's girlfriend."

Bella's eyes widened and i can understand why.

"oh really? how long have you guys been together?"

"for 2 months now."

we broke up 3 months ago. wow. he got a new girlfriend really fast.

"that's great."

Bella then whispered something in my ear so that i can only hear it.

"i'm so sorry y/n. i didn't know that jude is going to play."

"no it's okey. i'll be fine."

it was kinda awkward after that. but luckily the two teams came on the field and started to play. it was england vs iran.

after the first 20 minutes, number 22 made a score and we all cheered for it. he got to the front and his eyes landed on me.

he was probably shocked to see me because his eyes didn't leave mine. but then his girlfriend got up and cheered for him.

"YES BABE! I LOVE YOU JUDE."

Jude looked at her for a few seconds and then looked at me again. Jude and i held eye contact for 10 seconds until i looked away. now he knows i'm here.

when i looked back, i saw that his eyes were still on me. he flashed me a wink and left.

I looked at Bella and she had the biggest grin on her face. i just rolled my eyes and continue to watch the game.

at the end of the game england won 3:1. as we all got up to leave i noticed that someone tapped me on my shoulder. as i looked back to see who it was i saw jade.

"it was very nice to meet you y/n. i hope we will see each other again."

"oh yeah definitely. you're very sweet."

"thank you. do you mind to give me your instagram?"

"absolutely not."

she gave me her phone and i gave her my instagram.

"okey i need to leave and get to Jude. see you ladies!"

"bye jade."

"see you."

jade left and so did Bella and i.

"what a night."

"you say it."

"i need to go to the restroom."

"should i come with you?"

"no it's okey. you can go to the car. i won't be taking so long anyways."

"okey. i'll be in the car and wait for you there."

"alright."

so i left and went to the bathroom. After I was done with my business, I wanted to get out and accidentally ran against someone.

"omg i'm so sorry. i didn't see you."

"it's okey darling. i was hoping to meet you here."

oh god no. i know exactly who this is. as i looked up i saw Jude.

"hey y/n."

"hey Jude. how you doin?"

"good i guess. what about you?"

"i'm fine thanks. but uhm i need to go back to Bella so if you don't mind."

i wanted to go but he didn't let me trough.

"Jude please-"

"i miss you y/n. i miss what we had. i think about us all the time."

"but it doesn't look like it."

"what do you mean by that?"

"you know what i mean Jude. You have a girlfriend. Right after a month after our break up. Did I really mean nothing to you?"

"don't say that. you know that's not true. you mean everything to me. everything. after you broke up with me i couldn't eat, sleep and quit training because of you. i was too sad to do anything."

"I broke up because you never had time for me. You were just focused on yourself and on your career. You always traveled and never had time for me. i felt lonely most of the time."

"i know and i'm sorry but i never stopped loving you y/n."

"what about jade? don't you love her?"

"she don't mean anything to me. you are my everything. i need you back please. i need us back."

he came closer to me and put his hand on my cheek. i didn't even notice that i was crying until Jude wiped away my tear.

"please jude don't do this."

"but we need each other baby. i miss you and you miss me. i love you. we are meant to be together."

he came closer to me and looked at my lips.

"no we can't do this. you have a girlfriend. this is wrong."

"i'll break up with her for you. i just need you. i need you back please. i love you y/n. i love you so much that it hurts. please come back to me."

🤍
i love you