silent treatment 🤐

y/n's version🤍

"baby please. talk to me."

Jude and I had an argument and I've now decided to ignore it. I didn't answer him and ran into the living room and turned on the television.

"y/n come on. you can't be mad at me forever."

i looked at him for a second and then looked back at the tv.

"that's ridiculous."

He rolled his eyes in annoyance and walked out the door. no idea where he goes but I was still angry.

the movie was over now and i waited until jude came home. He's been out for more than 2 hours now and I haven't gotten a message from him yet.

and that's when he walked through the door. with roses, chocolate, a big teddy and food. he expected all the things on the table and came up to me.

"I'm sorry baby. I shouldn't have done that and I understand when you're mad but I can't take it when you're mad. Hit me, yell at me, but please don't ignore me. You haven't had one for 5 hours Just one word to say. I'm sorry I ate your food ok. just please forgive me baby."

"Fine. I forgive you. maybe just maybe I overreacted. sorry."

"Oh yes."🤣

Jude's version❤️

jude was mad at me because i made a statement that he probably didn't like that much.

Anyway, he's been ignoring me all day now. he hasn't spoken to me once. he must be really angry.

"Jude baby I'm sorry."

he was in our room playing fifa 23 on the playstation. he had his headset on but kept one ear free.

I've been trying to talk to him the whole time but he doesn't respond. so I had an idea how he finally talks to me again.

I ran to him and sat on his lap. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. but he continued to ignore me.

"Baby don't be like that. I already apologized."

He didn't respond so I started kissing his whole face. when i got to his lips he didn't kiss me back.

"Okey as you like. Then don't."

I got up from his lap and wanted to leave but he held my hand.

"Now you want to talk to me?"

"Do you want me to continue ignoring you?"

"No! I'm sorry okey. I shouldn't have said that."

"thanks baby. i forgive you."

"Finally. It was about time."

"hahaha come here."