slept mistake🛌

I just woke up and was about to get ready for work when I felt a strong hand on my waist. what happened last night?

I turned around and saw Jude Bellingham lying in my bed next to me. Oh no. I looked at the floor and saw all our clothes lying there.

I got up and put on my bathrobe. afterwards i woke up jude because he has to go.

"morning baby."

"you have to go."

"why? didn't you enjoy last night? all your kisses and your moans-"

"enough. last night should never have happened. that was a mistake."

"maybe you are right.."

he got up and put his things on. after that he came to me and put his hands on my waist.

"but I don't regret it."

He winked at me and then ran out of the room. oh God. I got ready for work and then drove off. Once there, I walked into my office and closed the door behind me.

The problem is simply that I work for the BVB team as a therapist for the players. they always come to me when they have a problem or want to talk.

since i slept with jude yesterday i'm afraid someone will find out and i'll lose my job.

I sat down at mine chair and was working on my computer until i heard a knock on my door.

"come in."

without looking, the person came in and sat on the chair in front of me.

"hey babe."

I knew immediately who that is. I looked up to see Jude sitting in front of me with a big grin on his face.

"What's up Jude?"

"I've got something on my mind. It's about a girl."

"I don't have time for that."

"Well actually you're there to help us and right now you're not helping me so it would be bad for you if I reported it."

"okay. what is it about?"

"so there's a girl I slept with last night. But the next morning she wanted me to leave, which kind of hurt me. What do you think about that?"

"Maybe she just doesn't want to lose her job because she knows it's a violation."

"You might be right. But I want to ask her out but I'm scared if she pushes me away from her. you know i really like her."

"why do you want to ask her out?"

"She's really pretty and easy to talk to. She listens and is a good person."

I then had to smile and looked away as I slowly blushed.

"so what do you say?"

"What do you think?"

"A date? Tomorrow night? Around 6 p.m."

"Jude what if someone finds out about this? I'm going to lose my job."

"that's not gonna happen baby because no one will know. That's between us but I want to take you out on a date. Just the two of us. What do you say?"

I thought for a while.

"okay. as long as nobody finds out."

"Of course baby."

"Okay. Tomorrow evening at
6 pm."

"I'm looking forward to it."

He winked at me and then ran out of the office. what a guy.

i love you