travel ✈️

„you ready darling?"

"oh yeah. let's go."

jude needs to fly to England for a important meeting he had. so he asked me if i want to go with him and of course i said yes.

i packed everything in my suitcase and got ready for the airport. i decided to wear something comfy because it was a long fly.

outfit:

*time skip*

*time skip*

jude and i got on the plane and we fly about 5 hours.

"you alright baby?"

"yeah. just a little bit tired. what about you? you okay?"

"i'm fine. you can lean your head on my shoulder to sleep if you want."

"thank u jude."

and by that i leaned my head on his shoulder and fell asleep. after what felt like hours i felt someone shake me.

"y/n darling wake up we're here."

i slowly opened my eyes and saw a jude who smiled widely.

"why are you smiling like that?"

"oh it's nothing. you just look so cute when you sleep."

"stop. i look terrible. look at my hair."

"still beautiful."

i don't know how this man can always make me blush.

"wow. after all these months of dating i can still make you blush."

"shut up."

he just laughed and we got out of the plane. we got our luggage and left the airplane and drove to a hotel.

"okey so when we arrive at the hotel i need to take a shower really quick and go to the meeting. you will be alright without me?"

"yeah. you can go to your meeting and i'm gonna watch some movies."

"you sure darling? if you want you can come with me yk. so you don't have to be alone all the time."

"no it's alright. i can be alone for a couple of hours."

"okey darling."

18 minutes later we arrived at the hotel and are on our way to our room. as we got there jude goes immediately to the bathroom to take a shower.

meanwhile i'm on the bed and check out my social media. i saw some edits from jude and liked and commented on some.

*time skip*

jude left an hour ago and i just finished my shower. now i'm bored and got nothing to do. so i decided to post something on instagram.

after that i got a FaceTime call from Jude

"hey my love. how you doin'?"

"good. how about you? how is the meeting going?"

"pretty good. they asked me if i wanted to come to Liverpool and continued playing there."

"omg baby!! congratulations!"

"thank you darling. but what do you think?"

"if that is what you want."

"yeah. it is actually."

"then take the offer. i support you no matter what. i'm always on your side."

"i know darling. thank you. i gotta go. i call you when im done with the meeting."

"okey. i love you."

"i love you more."