car accident 🚗

I was sleeping until I got a call

I was sleeping until I got a call. without even checking who it was, I answered.

„hello?"

"hello. is this y/n y/l/n?"

"uh yeah. who is this?"

"i am clara smith. i'm a doctor treating your boyfriend jude bellingham right now."

"what do you mean by treat?"

"he got into an car accident and he's here in the hospital at the moment."

"WHAT."

now i'm awake. i got up from the bed and got ready to visit him.

"and what hospital is he in?"

"at the union hospital."

"okey thank you for calling me. i'll be there in a few minutes."

"alright."

i was out of the house and made my way to the hospital. when i arrived i ran to the reception and asked in which room jude was.

"oh yeah jude bellingham. he's in room 251."

"thank you so much."

I went and looked for his room. As I was standing in front of the room, I knocked on the door and heard a "come in." from inside. i walked in and saw jude lying on the bed.

"hey darling."

"jude omg what happened?!"

"oh uh i just got into an car accident."

"are you okay?"

"yeah i'm fine. nothing bad happened."

"why didn't you call me?"

"I didn't want you to worry and come over here. I know how little sleep you've had lately."

"i don't care about me. but i really care about you. i was so scared about you jude."

"i know. and i'm sorry."

"no don't be. it's okay. i'm just glad you're doing well. do you need something?"

"un yeah. do you mind to buy me some food?"

"of course not. i'll be back in a few. call me if you need anything okay. i'll be back."

"thank you darling."

"my pleasure love."

🤍
i love you