rumors 🗣️

i was on my phone and scrolled through instagram when i saw this post.

he wouldn't do that right

he wouldn't do that right. he wouldn't cheat on me. At the moment he is in Germany because of his training in BvB and I am in London.

so he kinda have a chance to cheat. he's a very attractive guy and i'm sure that every other girl thinks that too.

i don't want to believe that he cheats but i can somehow imagine it. i mean look at him and then at me. he's a famous, handsome, talented footballer and i'm just me. just a normal girl.

i was so lost in my thoughts that i didn't even notice the messages that Jude sent me.

jude❤️

jude❤️
darling please tell me you didn't saw this instagram post
hello?????
y/n
let me explain
i swear there was nothing going on between me and her
i love you and just you ❤️
you are my everything
baby please
answer the phone
y/n
HELLOOOO
don't do this
i love you

he called me repeatedly and i'm so scared to pick up. what if he tells me he cheated on me. or he doesn't want to be with me anymore?

so i turned off my phone and cried all night long. all the crying made me tired and i fell asleep. the next morning i woke up by someone knocking on my door.

so i got up and i checked myself  in the mirror. oh boy. my eyes were swollen and my make up was ruined. but i don't really cared.

i made my way downstairs and opened the door. but that was a big mistake. because no one but Jude was standing at my door.

he didn't look good as well. his eyes were puffy red and it looked like he didn't got a lot of sleep.

I wanted to close the door but he kept it open with his foot. he pushed the door open.

"what are you doing here? you should be in germany."

"i flew all the way to london to explain this situation to you."

"i don't want to hear it jude. i get it. you cheated on me-"

"no. darling please. i want to explain it to you."

"what do you wanna explain? there is nothing to explain."

"yes there is. i never cheated on you and i never will."

"yeah right. the picture says something else."

"i know it looks bad but it's not what it's look like."

"yeah sure it isn't."

"darling please. just let me explain it to you."

"jude i-"

"please. i don't want a rumor to ruin our relationship."

"okey fine. come in."

"thank you."

i opened the door widely so he can come in and we could talk. i closed the door and we both sat on the couch.

"okey so yeah i was at a club but i didn't drink anything i swear. but there was this one girl who kept flirting with me and always touched me."

"and you didn't say anything about it?"

"of course i did. i told her to stop but she didn't listen. she was to drunk so i decided to call her an uber and wait with her outside of the club. i'm not letting a drunk girl alone in a club."

he's right. no one should do that. many things can happen to someone if they are to drunk.

"I was on my phone and wanted to call you, but then I saw her almost fall to the ground. So I didn't hesitate for long and held her to the hip. I think she saw it as a turn on and moved closer to me. Her lips almost touched mine but i moved away quickly."

i kinda believe him.

"i would never cheat on you y/n trust me. you are the best thing that ever happened to me and i'm so grateful for you."

"i'm sorry for thinking you cheated Jude."

"don't be. i know it kinda looked like it but i promise you on everything. i didn't cheat on you darling. i would never do that."

"i know. and i believe you."

"thank you. i love you."

"i love you more."

authors note 🤍

i don't really like this chapter but i run out of ideas 😭😭 i love you all