nightmare🌚

"no! let me go!"

"come back!"

I ran out of the house and was about to turn left when someone pulled me back into the house.

"Come on baby. I'll punish you for trying to run away!"

"NO! PLEASE STOP."

"y/n! baby?!"

I got out of bed and tried to get my breathing under control again.

"babe what happened?"

I looked to the left and saw a worried Jude lying next to me. he tried to touch me but i flinched.

"baby.."

"s-sorry to wake you up."

"It's okay. Come on, let's go to the bathroom."

I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom with Jude. he sat me down on the counter and took a rag and wet it.

he gently dabbed it on my skin as I guess I was sweating.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?"

"t-there was someone and he kept touching me even though I didn't want to. I-I told him to stop so many times but he just kept doing it."

I found myself getting tears in my eyes. I then looked at Jude and suddenly saw fear and worry in his eyes.

"everything ok jude?"

"was that guy me?"

What?

"No jude. You weren't that type, don't worry. I know you would never do that to me."

"You're right baby I just thought oh sorry."

"it is okay."

"I promise that nobody will harm you while I'm here."

"thank you jude."

"Do you want to go back to bed? Or we could watch a movie too. Your favorite movie, Baymax."

"that would be great thanks."

"I'll do anything for you y/n."

I got up from the counter and we walked back to the bedroom. Jude turned on the movie and I rested my head on his chest and he pulled me closer to him.

"thank you Jude."

"for what?"

"that you are there for me."

"Of course baby. I love you."

"I love you more."

i love you