jealousy😬

Jude got a game today and as always i'm gonna be there to support him.

i got ready for the game and left the house alone cause Jude left a couple of hours ago. he wanted to train before the game.

as i got there i sat in my usual spot with my "Bellingham 22" jersey on. jobe, his younger brother, was also there to support him.

"hey y/n."

"hey bro. how you doin?"

"good! how about you?"

"everything's fine."

and just in time the two teams came out to play.

i saw how Jude looked trough the crowd and when his eyes landed on me he had the biggest smile on his face. such a cutie.

"you know, he always looks for you in the crowd. it's like you're his motivation."

"aww that is so sweet of you to
say bro."

i send Jude a kiss and made some pictures of him. i also made some pics with jobe because him and i get along really good.

the game started and i cheered as good as i can

the game started and i cheered as good as i can. but then i saw 2 blonde girls in front of me. they also had "Bellingham 22" jersey on which i don't really mind but the way they cheered for him.

they would always jump up and scream jude's name if he walks by which kinda got me jealous. but then i heard their conversation.

"omg Jude is so hot."

"right. he's so handsome i would do things to him."

"doesn't he have a girlfriend or something?"

"i don't care! he belongs to me and just me. trust me. if he see what i would do to him in bed, he would be with him. i can make him feel so good if you know what i
mean😉."

"hahahahaha yeah😏."

i got so jealous i almost wanted to say that I'M jude's girlfriend but no. i'm not gonna be like this.

"you okay y/n?"

"huh. oh uhm yeah, why?"

"because Jude always tried to make eye contact with you but you kinda ignore him."

i looked up from the girls and searched for Jude. as i found him he looked kinda sad. what happened?

"what happened?"

"he just scored a goal and he literally came on the front and made a heart with his hands for you but you didn't reacted."

"oh my god no! i feel so bad. i focused on the girls in front of me because-"

"because you got jealous."

"wait. how did you know?"

"you always focus on his games but this time you didn't. so i kinda figured it out."

"i feel so bad oh my god. i'm gonna concentrate for the rest of the game."

and i did. i watched Jude scored 2 more goals and by every goal i jumped up and cheered. but he never looked in my direction again..

after the game i waited outside of his locker room to talk to him. as the other members got out i knew that Jude is alone in there so i got in.

"Jude?"

no one responded. i could hear the sound of the shower going off so i guess he must have showered.

he got out of the shower with just a towel around his torso. wow. i got a sexy hot boyfriend. lucky me.

"what are you doing here?"

he asked kinda sad and disappointed.

"i wanna talk."

"why? you kinda ignored me on the field the whole time."

"i know and i'm sorry but i got kinda distracted."

"about what?"

"there were 2 girls and they talked about some things they would do with you yk. and i got jealous and kinda forgot about the game. but i saw your other 2 scores darling."

"you got jealous?"

"well yeah. it's not like everyday that someone wants to fuck your boyfriend. i'm sorry Jude. i must have payed more attention to you and not to the girls. can you forgive me?"

"yeah it's okey darling."

"i love you so much."

"i love you more my jealous girl."

"shut up."