party 🍾

🤍

Jude and I just went to a party. he was invited and just wanted me to accompany him there. Parties aren't really my thing, but I do them for Jude.

I was just talking to a girl when I slowly realized how crowded the party was getting. I searched the room for Jude but couldn't find him. I was starting to panic.

"y/n everything ok?"

"oh uh yeah sorry but i think i have to go. i need to find Jude, im so sorry bella."

"Don't worry girl. We'll just meet up again sometime. you go find your man."

"well meet up i promise! Have a nice evening."

I then ran into the living room and just hoped that I would meet Jude there. and fortunately I did too.

he was on the couch and had 2-3 girls around next to him and cracking jokes where everyone laughed. I walked over to him and tapped his shoulder so he looked up at me.

"hey baby, come sit next to me."

"Jude can we go?"

"What? why now?"

"I-I don't feel well anymore. Please can we go. i want to go home now."

"Yes, in 10 minutes."

"now please. i don't wanna be here anymore."

He then actually rolled his eyes and stood up annoyed. I then walked out of the party and called an Uber for so long.

I knew that Jude had been drinking and I wouldn't let him drive. after a while he came out and stood next to me.

"Couldn't you have waited? It was just so funny."

"Are you serious? I'm only here because you wanted me to come.
i'm here because of you."

"And? I just had so much fun."

"Okay then go back and keep flirting with those girls in there. i'm gonna go home."

"What are you talking about? i didn't flirt with anyone."

"oh please, like you really didn't realize there were so many girls around you and they all felt like they were sitting on top of you."

"You're talking nonsense Y/n."

"of course always me."

Luckily the Uber came and I got in the car.

"Go back to the party Jude. I'm going home."

I was about to close the car door until it opened again. Jude then sat down next to me and told the driver our address.

I then slid over to the window and leaned my head against it to just close my eyes for a moment. but then I accidentally fell asleep.

jude's POV

when he saw y/n falling asleep he slowly slid closer to her and carefully took her head and placed it on his shoulder for comfort.

"Is there someone arguing with his girl?"

"You can probably say that."

"I guess she's really mad at you little one."

"I know, and rightly so. I just messed her up a bit, which I really shouldn't have done."

"Shall I give you some advice?"

"sure."

"always apologize to your wife. always."

"Even if she is sometimes inauthentic?"

"Especially so. That's how you show her that you're on her side and that she feels comfortable with you."

"Thank you very much."

"always kid."

i love you