PXEY.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

( fate of the family )

A YELP OF pain pushed past your lips as your knees violently collided with the ground, worried shouts of your name coming from your siblings as the avatar behind you gripped you harshly by your braided queue.

"found another, colonel." he grinned from behind you, placing the sole of his boot against your bare back before shoving you forward, chuckling dryly as your chin roughly connected with the dirt.

"get your hands off of my sister!" the voice of lo'ak aggressively exclaimed from a few feet ahead of you, your eyes traveling upward to meet his golden irises as he called out for you.

"tstu si fkip, lo'ak," you lowly groaned, wincing at the pain in your torso as you struggled to sit back up onto your knees with your hands bounded behind your back.

"tsumke!" you heard tuk cry, sending her a small smile of reassurance.

"mawey, tuk," you breathily soothed. "mawey."

"didn't know if she was one of jake's," the man behind you announced. "wasn't sure if they all have four fingers or just the half breeds."

"it's a trait, genius," you shot back, specs of mud stuck to your cheeks as you moved your shoulder to rid your skin of the dirt. "i might've gotten the four finger gene, but you obviously didn't get the intelligence gene."

quickly gripping your hair once again, the solider lifted you up by your scalp to face him, his features tightening into a glare as you winced. "why don't you say that again, you—"

"enough."

the voice that sounded out from your left held a tone of authority, and you assumed that whoever it belonged to was the one in charge of the whole operation.

"she's one of his, all right," the same man assured, stepping around your siblings to stand in front of you, his toned arms folded placidly over his chest. "huh, you look just like the other one. guess you got the twin gene from your pops, too."

his eyes panned over to your sister, narrowing in contemplation as he studied her. "and you, you look like that other traitor- what was her name? grace?"

you bared your teeth at his words, a low growl bubbling in your throat as the avatar clothed in a green tank top and camo pants smirked. "guess i hit a nerve."