VOPÉY.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

( fearful connections )

HAVING LO'AK DISAPPEAR for the second time within 24 hours was obviously not ideal, but you and your siblings knew that leaving him to cool off alone was essential in dealing with the rash livelihood of the omatikaya.

while your twin ventured off to do eywa knows whatever assisted him in blowing off some steam, that of which you assumed included visiting the so-called "killer tulkun," the reef teenagers had decided to take you all to a landmark deemed sacred to the metkayina of pandora.

coasting beneath a large section of sea plants and coral on your ilu, the six of you emerged from the water with deep inhales, only they weren't solely caused by the lack of oxygen provided in sea.

the horizontally-curving structure that stood in front of you was a sight worthy of battling that of your own sacred land of ancestors back in the forest. floating islands similar to the ones hoisted high in the air of the hallelujah mountains delicately danced above you, the limestone and sandstone buildings towering over the six of you in all of the great mother's glory.

"we are here," tsireya announced as your group ducked underneath one of the stone islands hovering over the water, your eyes drawn to the magnificent scene in front of you.

"this is the cove of the ancestors, our most sacred place," she revealed, gliding alongside rotxo in front of you and your siblings with a proud smile. "eclipse is the best time of day to be here."

kiri and tuk let out huffs of astonishment from their ilu beside you, neteyam towing behind you three with a struck beam of amazement. your own attention could barely be taken from the spherically formed stone, lifting a hand to shield your eyes from the brightly shining sun as it slowly drifted behind a moon.

admiring the flying animals of the biome as they glided through the darkening sky, you caught the small giggle of tsireya coming from your left, meeting her eyes with a grin of awe.

"this way," she excitedly ushered on. "you haven't even seen at the best part."

guiding you further into the landmark, a neon-beaming light of some kind shined brightly within the water, it's formation resembling that of a tall plant.

"this is it," tsireya expressed as the six of you coasted over the surface of the glowing object, her arm coming out to gloss over the water beneath her. "this is the spirit tree."