VOHIN.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

( warnings from the sky )

"I'M TELLING THE truth, he really did!"

"that seems a little too rash, even for your brother."

letting a small laugh slip past your lips, you shook your head slightly, glancing toward the girl beside you as you swung your intertwined hands a bit higher through the air. "mmm, okay, you've caught me."

"i knew it," tsireya retorted with a grin, softly jabbing a finger into your side with her free hand. "you are not good at tricks."

"no, i'm good at them," you answered with a sly smile, lifting her fist to graze over your lips teasingly as you held her gaze. "you just know me too well."

she bit back a grin as you pressed a firm kiss to her knuckles, letting your hands fall back to your sides before a sudden drop of water landed on the exposed flesh of your shoulder. you glanced toward the liquid, your eyebrows furrowing as a few more drips accompanied it, soon transforming into an outright downpour.

"oh, shit!" you cursed, earning a giggle from the girl beside you as you grinned back at her and quickly dragged her along the coastline. "c'mon!"

tsireya follwed after you with a small laugh, the wet sand beneath your feet gliding a few inches above the ground as you hastily jogged across the shore and under an unoccupied marui.

"there goes our daily walk," you muttered as you looked out toward the watering sky, your lips pursing with a slight sadness at the realization that you wouldn't be able to complete one of your favorite pastimes that afternoon.

"well, there are a few other things that we may be able to do," the metkayina spoke up from behind you, eliciting a questioning hum of curiosity from you as you turned around to face her.

a smirk tugged it's way over your lips at her words, your hands moving to teasingly cross over your chest. "what did you have in mind, my vitra payoang?"

she smiled softly at the nickname, bashfully glancing toward the ground before inching forward to shorten the distance between your torsos. "well..."

you waited for tsireya to finish her sentence, your eyebrows ruffling confusedly as you watched her gaze travel from your eyes to something playing out in the distance. looking over your shoulder, your eyes widened slightly as a large crowd stationed underneath the meeting marui of the village suddenly entered your view.