MEVOLAW.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

( infiltration of the war )

AS YOU WERE able to regain your once lost consciousness after being dropped from dozens of feet from the air into the sea, you hastily scrambled to the surface and inhaled a heavy gulp of air.

your pupils traveled to recognize the large ship your siblings and tsireya were previously being carried toward, and you widened your eyes as you watched the  situation occurring.

an army of metkayina had managed to swarm the now-flaming ship of humans and avatars, tens of smaller vessels littering the surrounding water as they attempted to fight back against the attacking na'vi.

the sky people's efforts proved to be fruitless versus the inhabitants of pandora as they were met with crushing defeats, many being stabbed with traditional metkayina weapons, or being shot at with what you could identify as your mother's arrows and your father's bullets.

with a final breath, you called for a nearby ilu, skillfully gripping onto the handle bridging between it's tendrils as it smoothly glided underneath you and carried on toward the raging battle field.

willing the animal on to where you identified the figures of your friend and siblings, you hurriedly charged toward the wreckage with eyebrows furrowed in tenaciousness, weaving around rogue pieces of debris submerged underneath the water around you.

finally making it to the port in which the three na'vi were restrained, you willed your ilu to shoot through the surface, allowing you to hop off of its back and grab onto a bar connected to the safety rail of the deck as it dropped back into the ocean with a large splash.

hoisting yourself up and over the edge with ease, you rushed toward the three with a relived sigh, whipping your head back around as another splash sounded out from the water below you. suddenly, neteyam joined your side after releasing his own ilu, meeting your eyes with a curt nod as tuk called out your names from her position between tsireya and lo'ak.

"hey, baby brother," the older boy slyly greeted, moving to free tuk from her bounds as you quickly made it to tsireya. "need some help?"

"thank eywa," you reveled through a shaky sigh, hastily unsheathing your dagger before crouching down to cut the restraints off of your reef girl with a grunt of effort.

she hurriedly backed away from the bar, looking to you with weary eyes as you met her stare with a concerned gaze. placing one hand against her cheek and another on her bicep, you quickly scanned her flesh for any injuries.