VOMÚN.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

( gone til eclipse )

WITH YOUR HAND tightly clasped around tsireya's, the two of you hastily made your way back to the main atoll of awa'atlu, villagers panically maneuvering their way throughout the woven walkways tied between dwellings.

skipping along the bouncy material, you managed to find your siblings sectioned near your home, a cry of your name leaving your youngest sister's lips as she rushed toward you with open arms.

"tuk," you replied comfortingly, gently unlacing your fingers from your friend's hand to crouch down onto your knees.

the young omatikaya sniffled lightly, throwing her arms around your neck as you slid your own around her torso, her head buried in your neck as you looked up to your older brother with furrowed eyebrows. "what's going on?"

he sighed harshly, glancing toward a rider who had glided past your marui on his ilu.

"neteyam," you pressed. "what is happening?"

"aonung led lo'ak outside of the reef and left him there," the older boy answered with a sigh. "there's been no sign of him for hours."

your jaw moved to clench at his words, a sense of guilt creeping up over your mind as you gingerly peeled tuktirey's arms from your shoulders to stand. "hours?"

"hours," neteyam confirmed, folding his arms across his chest with a huff. "they think he might be... "

"might be what?" you urged. "dead?"

his silence and cold gaze told you enough, your eyes hardening as you moved to shuffle past his taller figure and toward the weapons area of your hut.

"what are you doing?" kiri questioned, moving to stand behind you as you rummaged through a chest for your combat dagger that you had buried deep within the object when you first arrived in the metkayinan village.

"going to find my brother," you intensely replied, finding your designated weapon and its sheath before fastening it to the loincloth tied around your hips.

"mom and dad are already out there," neteyam informed as you stepped past kiri, pausing when your name pushed past his lips. "father told me to keep you guys here, it's not safe—"

"i don't care," you retorted, turning to face the older na'vi with a sharp stare. "my twin is out there and i am not sitting around, waiting, when he could be in danger."