MEVOMUN.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(             final breaths of the sea             )

MANAGING TO EVADE the piercing gun shots of a pair of camo-clad avatar, you and the three boys scurried across an exposed section of deck, only stoping once you made it to the cover of other side.

continuous sounds of bullets scraping against spare objects of metal echoed throughout the interior, lo'ak's arm pushed up against your side as you all scrambled to cram yourselves behind the shielding section of wall.

"dude, you're stepping on my foot!" you yelped, moving to snatch your limbs away from the contact with your twin as he shot a glare toward you.

"you're the one that's so close!" lo'ak retorted, the discarded weapon from a solider still clutched between his fingers.

"enough!" neteyam suddenly exclaimed, turning to your brother to snatch the ar15 from his grip. "give me that!"

wildly aiming the gun over his shoulder, the older boy peered out from behind the wall to let several bullets fly out toward your adversaries, causing them to momentarily duck for cover before your brother turned back to the three of you.

"go, go, go!" he fiercely urged on, tossing his hand toward the direction of your desired escape route as he continued to push back against the avatar.

"this way!" spider suggested, making a dash for a ledge leading out to the open water with lo'ak hastily trailing behind him.

the two dove down into the sea, not sparing a glance toward you and neteyam as you turned to your older brother with furrowed brows.

letting out a sharp yell of your name, he continued to usher you on toward the ocean, a tight glare scrunched over his features as he released another round out over the soldiers.

noticing the obvious lack of shots that were able to make contact with the men, you released a quick huff, tugging neteyam behind the wall once more before taking the weapon from his hands and quickly diving out into a smooth front roll to take cover behind a large generator.

your brother's fearful call of your name fell upon your disregarding ears as you held the gun upwards, hastily peering out behind the generator to pinpoint the general locations of the shooting avatar.

managing to identify their slowly approaching figures, you rounded the edge of the tall object, hurriedly aiming the weapon at the head of hairless wannabe-na'vi before eyeing him through the scope.