January - uphold and flourish

Mon. 2

The second day of January goes as normal. I am not really motivated, genuinely, as I wrapped up almost all of my assignments. I feel neither lonely nor bored. This feeling is a bit arduous to describe. Perhaps I need to go back on track or having something that's more interesting than playing and surfing Facebook. Oh, maybe this is the downside of studying too much and having too much work on a daily basis, hence, when I have (almost) nothing to do, I feel like this...

Nonetheless, I still feel jubilant when my YouTube grew a bit more! Now I'm sure my YT tactics are kinda accurate =)) Anyway, let's get back to work and wait for surprises.

Side facts: Idk but I feel like there are many huge yet substantial things happen in my life by surprise. For instance, the time when I received a love confession from one of my classmates was out of the blue! Actually, everything is the ball in my court yet I'm sort of too hectic to anticipate all of them (?)

---------

Tue. 3

Some of rare days when I have time and remember to finish my daily diary =)) Today, my class was eventually disappointed that our performance didn't live up to everyone's expectations. We were omitted, in other words (99% of certainty).

Today is great in general. Of course there are some hatred yet I got over them. I'm thinking about carrying on with my photocopy writing. I've been keeping this diary for more than 2 months now (?) and I'm rather confident that I can keep up with the pace of studying this special kind of writing. Fight for the money as well as my childhood's memories !

————
Fri. 6

As usual, I forgot the existence of Wattpad for some days... anw, today the weather is wonderfully beautiful, warm, the breezes waft sluggishly around the campus. Hopefully tomorrow will be nice and sunny so that the marathon will be a success:>

What's the marathon? My school is gonna host a marathon as a fundraising event. Unquestionably, the surroundings is of utmost modernity, hence, everything that I'm looking forward to is my school faculty's service.

These days are both hectic and pleasing. Some subjects don't require much efforts (or we just haven't had a chance to study them properly) yet some are freaking dreadful. Tons of brand new knowledge has been poured on my head...:( I must strive harder to accomplish all of them!

----------

Sat. 7

I took part in the marathon today! The number of students who readily joined wasn't huge yet the atmosphere was rather great! I walked with my friends, for the most part of the race, ended up arriving pretty late :> Nonetheless, I spent time wandering and roaming around with my friends, which led us to a tiny playground in the area of the house compound. We took photos, played with the merry-go-round, struck some uncanny poses, then headed to the nearby cafe. There we ate ice cream, fruit-based yogurt, and unwound afterwards. I find my 2,5-kilometer run wasn't too long, I could feasibly held till the end. As this is the first time I've ever participated in a race, I feel upbeat about my day! Hope that my legs are capable of handling tomorrow's events.

Today I fulfilled my wish. I bought a quite pretty handbag so as to bring it to the school tomorrow. And I cottoned on the fact that at traditional markets, there are many bargains! They fetch things at incredibly reasonable prices, though the cloth and qualities are the same with those in shops.

-------------

Sun. 8

By some magical ways, I woke up an hour earlier than usual today and yesterday. I guess this occurred as I was a bit excited and thrilled about the awaiting events. But now, at the evening when I reflect on my day, I believe my overly expectation was nonsense... Genuinely, I do appreciate the time when I spent with my friends, nevertheless, it led to my drowsiness and exhaustion. I felt a bit empty (?) and burnt out while I was traveling home. Unfortunately, tomorrow I'll have to go to school, therefore, I find my preceding anticipation was awful...

This event might be the last event of this lunar year and the last event held in my campus till summer, therefore, some aspects in my mind still contend that it was worth living for... =)) Now, I have no choice and no reason but to come back to work and study, even more intensively and extensively than before because there is still a long pathway to reach my objectives. I must endeavor hard for it no matter what :(