September [endeavor]

Thu. 14
The photo above is a strange dish that my mom gave the whole fam last Friday. Idk but her colleague gave her that, and its taste was so so (I still find it bizarre now), it's like the mixture of pasta, pizza and cheese =))

I've got to know more people in my school, adjusting myself to the routine, the roads, classmates, clubs,... this is the time when lots of new experience arise. My class took a photo for an upcoming event at school, we wore maiden outfits, gothic dresses, I along with my friends wore skirts, we made flags, boards with our very own remarks and images. We registered to eat at class, everything is fine except for the price (50 per meal is crazily exorbitant). I'm insisting on bringing my own meal, and this negotiation still faces a long way ahead. We learnt our first lessons with lots of new things, and perhaps these weeks are the best ever, so hope that I'll keep it here, short but sweet.

I have to do loads of homework =)) specialized class means superior minds, erudite people, smart guys, and tough tests (and homework) hope i'll be fine, and my GPA will be high enough to secure a seat at my dream university. Moreover, im juggling between work and study, and my time management needs improving more.

Notes: i even drove my friends to the skytrain station, went to a bookstore after class, drove one girl to her building, those memories are excitingly novel to me ><

--------

Sat. 16

today I had my very first lesson with Mr.T, he teaches reading and writing SAT, he teaches the national team at my school. His profile is strikingly impressive as he has studied at one of the best schools in my country, studied at multiple universities in Norway, Germany, and the USA. He is on board later this September so as to return to the USA, as a result, we have 2 offline lessons with him. And today was the first one, we got a test which covered grammar, vocabulary, reading. I did it to the best (maybe) of my ability, and next week I'll have my results. The whole class pay him a certain amount of money so the more students study, the cheaper the fees become. It turns out that we only have to pay 200k for each 2-hour session, which is perfectly reasonable (normally you must pay 6 times more exorbitant than that to have a 2-hour lesson with him). So, I'll try my best.

There are some fluctuations in my emotions and relationships with my new classmates, so now I appreciate more my old friends and my family. It's gonna be hard indeed (and when i feel like sharing with you, i'll share all)

i love my fam :(( i don't really want to grow up...