June [my 15th summer #1]

Tue. 13

After 3 days of taking exams, now I have plenty things to talk about.

Firstly, the tests were fine, just fine, i don't think i should be overconfident about this so i just say it's fine. I did all the things I could, and now just wait for the results which will be released 3 weeks later. Of course, many people looked for answers right after the tests, which was, for me, not so good. However, it's just my own ideas and notion, I have not sought for any of them because I am afraid that it would bring me down... And even now if I realize that "oh i was wrong" , what can I do? Nothing much. So I had better not look for any thing and keep my chin up, look forward to a bunch of stuff this summer.

Secondly, I applied for 2 positions of 2 projects last week, and 1 project decided to arrange an interview with me, which is kinda great! I'm gonna be interviewed from 9am to 9:30 am so yeh, just chill out. I prepared beforehand some essential and fundamental information about the project, hope it'll help.

Thirdly, there was an error with the math test, which was really unprofessional, i know, but i was irrelevant so i just know this drama from afar =)) some students mistook "+" with "-" due to some faint inking errors, and the Education Department made up their mind and allowed "-", so whoever (i guess) correctly did the calculus with "-" can have full points. And this has stirred a controversy within all the students as well as parents =)) whatever happens, i believe i will pass this exam and study in my dream school!

-------

Wed. 14

I have been practicing IELTS speaking, listening, reading and writing for 2 days. I just found a great source of exercises as well as model answers and apps for my journey ! Gonna take this internationally prestigious exam in the next 1-2 years, hence, I must be quick. My speaking is just fine, neither bad nor brilliant, I still need to train my pronunciation to be more "beautiful" and similar to native speakers'. About reading, I have not taken any 3-part tests yet, therefore, it's a bit difficult to tell. However, I guess it's around 7.0 or 7.5, if the test is indeed easy and I focus solemnly on my tasks, I wholly can achieve 8.0, which is for me, pretty fabulous. About writing, I just think is fine, like speaking, I haven't tested formally at any training centers or by any mentors. I just do exercises to make sure that I have plenty of ideas and I can express what I think is correct. Then I think I can find a teacher to help me rectify my mistakes and prepare intensively for IELTS.

I will certainly get 8.0 ! Just fight for it !

-----------

Sun. 18

I, along with my brother went to the pool last Friday in order for him to learn swimming. He is a fast learner surprisingly. He was able to float, used his legs to moved around, which was definitely good. It was also my first time going there, hence, it was kinda memorial.

On Saturday, some new stuff happened. Our parents bought a new car, and they finished all relevant documents as well as transactions on that day. On this week's Monday, we sold our old car, you know, spontaneously after we had posted the deal on the Internet. I can tell you, everything happened in a blink, and I must say thank you to everything and everyone for a really special week, especially my parents.

On the same Saturday, I went to a spa so as to get my hair removed. At first, I was astonished by the fragrance of the room, and then I was a bit awkward as I followed the staff's instructions. I put on specialized clothes, lied on the "bed", and spread my arms and legs. 2 girls removed my hair, and everything would have been perfect if it hadn't been for that machine. Great, effective yet painful. The laser was really red and I had to shut my eyes. But when laser rays touched my skin, omg it was profoundly hot. I imagined it was similar to a gun, chiu, 1 shot, chiu, 2 shots. Hot, painful, I was devastated. But because of the beauty, I had to commit myself to a whole 5-session plan, which is allocated by the own genetics and hair situation. Finished my first time ever hair removal, one girl told my mom that we had better come back to the spa that September, and they would notify us. So bye, I went home with my itchy legs and armpits. But after the removal, my skin became much paler and whiter. I became much more good-looking and gorgeous =))

Now I'm broke.

One more small thing that I want to note is that I spent an hour (in my hometown on the same Saturday) observing the storm, rain, thunder, lightning, strong winds, trees swaying,... which was absolutely breathtaking! It tied in with dusk, so everything was just perfect! cannot forget it!