May [some last cycles #2]

Tue. 23

today I realized that everything is INDEED going to a halt, as today people in my school are parting with each other, hanging out, signing on their friends' shirts, celebrating some really final days. Of course, with me, I'm not a person who's extremely extroverted or popular, neither do I make rounds with tons of seniors and juniors, nor I am sought after like "popular girls". As a result, I'm just studying normally as nothing is happening.

But we cannot deny wholly all the facts, can we? Today, I guess, it's the last day of me with my closest friend and my bf being together on Tuesday afternoons. It's rather sad with me, particularly, so I let my hair down and conversed with them, cheered each and every moments together. I love them so much, which is impossible to describe in words...

And that everyone is posting their own stories on facebook as well as instagram reminds me of the time. The close-down of the school. The exam. My friends. My good old days. My growth. Many more things. I beyond the shadow of doubt don't feel regretful separating with those I hate, so perhaps time with me now it's not tremendously exciting and emotional as others.

Needless to say, when I grow up, I'll certainly miss many more things, but I believe that just let time goes, and try my best. Try to study at another better school. Try to go away from this campus. Even miss, even cry, but I must stick to my greatest goal, and keep up. If I study at this campus for another 3 years, I don't really think that I should emotionally celebrate a farewell party like some are doing now (though I truly understand their feelings).

Keep up the good work, there are only 3 weeks more to go!

Just wanna say that I love my dearest people (N and H) from the bottom of my heart :(( it's crazily sad to imagine the day when I go faraway from them, esp N :((

--------

Thu. 25

Today we had a ball. It was the "dream day", the "inspiration day" of my school, designed carefully and specifically for ninth graders. We studied as usual, all wore each class's uniform, then at 9:20, everyone queued up, listened to the instructions. We had already folded paper cranes, and our task was went all the way to the stage, one by one, and put our products in a big rounded glass, hoped that we would succeed in the final exam.

And we did what we were told! Things went fine, the Sun gradually broke through thin layers of clouds, and we released 100 sparrows, put our candles up on a table put near the statue of our school's founder so as to commemorate him. After that, 311 students of my grade went to the stage for some photos, and then everyone was at liberty to take their own photos and hang out with friends. It was our farewell celebration with this school, indeed.

Some of my friends cried, but I didn't cry. Now when I look back, I think it was not so emotional but memorable.

In the afternoon, we took 2 photos with 2 teachers as it was our last chance to meet them in person with enough students. Now I just hope that I will study in another school so that I can be nostalgic once remember my good old days.

there are only 2 weeks more to go!

------

Sat. 27

Today is officially the last day of school. Or at least, with my class, with 37 people. We might not be the best class ever, I admittedly confess that I don't like lots of my classmates. But whatever it is, I will definitely not see some of them forever. Though we all know that "the earth is round", there are people who will go eternally. When thinking about this concept, I feel a bit blue. Some of them are indeed friendly and not that objectionable. But anyway, I am determined to study in another better school, and I'll fight for that.

Today was expected to be the day when everyone cleans up their classrooms, however, we did not do anything...

Now I am officially on my own now. Things are getting weirder, and I know there are moments that will never come back.

After all, I just want to say that: I appreciate my school, my campus, my teachers, my classmates, no matter what happened, no matter what will happen. They shaped and built me, helped me, sheltered me, hated me, but also loved me. I appreciate everything I've got so far.

thank you.

------ special edition ------  a timetable, a reminder, some challenges,...

28/5: starting day. let's grab a cup of fresh water in the morning. learn math (1 test, taken solemnly); finish all homework

29/5: let's get up early and make breakfast with mom. i wonder why i don't go jogging with her every mornings? learn literature, English (1 CNH specialized test, taken solemnly), math test x1

30/5: i think i should cook dinner for the whole family, write out my thoughts, and plant a tree =)) though i know my previous ones died of water shortage, i will try to keep them alive this time. learn math (1 test taken seriously)

31/5: finish all homework, prioritize literature and math. care for the trees!

1/6: new month. 1 CNH specialized test. listening cpe, math test x1

2/6: make breakfast and give everyone i love a hug. math test x1, sleep enough because tomorrow you're taking a test!

3/6: do the housework, skincare, drink plenty of water, math test x1, writing essays

4/6: literature test x1, writing brainstorm, read all notes

5/6: finish all homework. use a facial mask, do morning exercises, read literature notes

6/6: how about my plants? read a book, literature x1, read mathematical notes

7/6: you're almost there! math test x1, listening cpe, writing brainstorm

8/6: specialized test summary, read English notes, wrap up.

9/6: finish everything left. sleep enough. care for yourself first.