August [dedication]

Wed. 2

Today was pretty productive, and I'm satisfied with that! I did English exercises, did one listening test, joined in an interview, finished projects' work, rerun my Instagram account, esp my first experience of being a coach. I went to my English center this evening on the grounds that I was assigned (actually I voluntarily signed up for this work) to instruct 8th graders to dance. They are supposed to dance (choreography) a song named "this is me", which is a globally well-known and meaningful song. I watched one dance tutorial and I practiced a one-minute video beforehand, so I was not surprised to see that they are a bit overwhelmed by the speed. At first I also thought that this was hard, however, after practicing 10 times more or less, things get much easier. So I believe within the next 2 weeks, as long as they practice at home, they can do it! Next week, I'll go for another training session, and personally I'm looking forward to seeing our efforts being put into glorious results! The 8th graders are rather funny, I don't know truly whether they'll obey me or not (because today my teacher helped me a lot), but I think that they are not really insubordinate.

anyway, I love a productive day like this, hope this will last forever >< 

I'm grateful for everything, thank you all!

--------

Sun. 6

Luckily, recently I've been pretty productive, with the exception of this Sat and Sun. This Saturday I went to my grandma's house with my little brother. It was raining cats and dogs, my mom had to go to her office so as to meet a client, then she went to my school to receive cookies (my aunt ordered them, they were my project's products, I really wanted to baked those cakes with my seniors but I couldn't; I tasted and they were so good, I highly recommend everyone try this!). As a result, that whole day I didn't do much, but I watched Spirited Away, which was brilliant as ever! This film was so so so good, I bet there will never be the next part of the film, but that's enough for the world. I swear you must see it, it's just too ineffable and satisfying to describe. (i love haku and chihiro so much)

Then we had a slap-up meal that evening. I swear that day I ate loads of things, then I made up my mind and stayed at my aunt's house overnight. I read Harry Potter (the 8th publish) within hours, which was really appealing and memorable. I evoked lots of memories in my mind. I first read Harry Potter when I was studying at the 8th grade, perhaps so. Ever since then, I had never read anything related to it, until last night. I immersed totally in the book, and I finished it when the clock struck 12:45. It was just amazing. One more thing that I feel so grateful (beside having a great opportunity to read books for free) is the fact that I received notifications right after closing the book. Those notifications from Messenger was an icing on the cake: I officially became the vice of translation department of a nationwide project season 2! I had never thought about that, you know, because THAT interview was a real DISASTER! It occurred so late, I had to reschedule many times, and at the end of the interview I literally COULDN'T hear what the interviewer was saying! It was pouring down at that time, and I swear I didn't want to come back, or even look back on that moment. I believe the main reason why people chose me was due to my translation. It was so good, I'm proud of it!

This Sunday was a real blast! I got up, bought and ate Sanh Bread with my aunt. This location was a small bread seller, but it was famous among hiphopsters (i guess because I met some cool people there). The bread was crazily costly, but it was understandable because they offered some vouchers, they had good-looking wrappings, they printed their own logos, they used high-quality carrier bags. I'd recommend you try this place! The bread was tasty, a bit spicy but I like it. I had 2 sandwiches and my aunt has a self-mixed bread.

Then we decided to go to the Old Quarter with my aunt and her son (there are 2aunts here=)) All of us on a single motorbike, we ate ice cream, walked around, went to a luxurious shopping mall (to find a toilet =)), went to a lovely, antique restaurant. It was a pity that we didn't wear fancy clothes, therefore, we only took photos of its drinks, beverages and its interior design. The design was absolutely impressive with old typewriters, lamps, portraits, pictures and people of my city. The food, desserts and drinks were crazily expensive as a result, but after all, now I know that place, and maybe I'll return if I have a chance. btw, we ordered 2 drinks and a tiny cake. They were so delicious, there were plenty of foreigners in that restaurant, too! In the whole, I love this place <3

That's all for my weekend. I'm deeply indebted to everyone for everything I've got and received. Love you. I'll definitely help you more in the future!