June-July [2-week diary because I forgot...]

Tue. 4

So today is the Independence Day of the USA! I watched live stream videos on YouTube and I could feel the bustling atmosphere around the country! I was impressed by a drum-and-trumpet performance in Texas, it was just amazing! To see people's happiness and joy on this memorial day is amazingly ineffable!

Last week was a real blast. I got my scores on last Friday, out of the blue. The education department decided to announced final scores earlier than expected, and guess how many points I got... I got 45.5 in total with 8.75 in literature, 9 in math, and perfect score in English (10)! At that time, I was studying at my extra class, and my teacher surprisingly told me about my score (my mom sent her all) and I grinned for 20 minutes straight =)) I got 1 excessive point to enter CVA school (the best school in my capital), 3 excessive points to enter my dream school LQD, and my specialized English was 6.8, made me have 2 excessive points to enter my dream school (and many's dream school too) ! My whole big family was over the moon, we'll throw 2 parties that tie in with my little brother's birthday. I am now discovering facts about my future school (I chose specialized school), and my mom will go there, enroll me for a 3-year course. Everything will be made clear at that time, and I'm waiting to death =))

my besties also got into their dream schools, congratulations! Perhaps we'll meet up again in the future and I won't lose my money anymore... I will buy a new motorbike when my family is affluent enough to afford one. Then I'll practice riding it around the city.

The only sad (actually for me right now it's not despondent) is the fact that I and my boyfriend broke up. He got mad, I have always been serene. I want to concentrate on my work and study, and I was bored (kinda like fed up with him), so I proposed it first. Our moms know this, and if you ask me, I may answer these stuff in the future. But one thing to bear in mind, this love has never been strong enough, rigorous enough. At times, I even think that this is not exactly what is called "love".

So many devised plans are on their way! This summer is gonna be great, thrilling and memorable.

——
Sat. 8

I am currently a member of ATN, a nonprofit organization established by CNH's students. They are pretty "chill", funny, and I am on cloud nine because initially, I applied for a collaborator position, but because they needed long-term staff, I (and other applicants) became official members! Then I was mistakenly added to the Logistics Department chat box, I took the chance and asked my "boss" whether I could worked as a member there. And yeah I was kept in the department, out of the blue. So now I am working for both R&D and Logistics =))

Today I went to a coffee shop to join them crafting some stuff so as to prepare for next week campaign. We're gonna advertise our organization by giving away letters (including positive quotes and compliments), artificial flowers, artificial candies. My very first job, very first experience in this Logistics department... I made dozens of letter covers and perhaps I will write some quotes soon. I am dying to fully participate in the campaign, but the only thing that I'm afraid of is my parents. My dad, and my schedule. They may not permit me :((

Another surprising thing is that I bought a brand new motorcycle! It may cost 28 eventually , and I'm trying to control it on crowded streets. Many great things will revolve around this red-colored motorbike.

I went to my school (now I can call it my school) last Thursday to register for a seat. The first time I have gone there! The campus is tremendously spacious with lots of facilities, a swimming pool, a house for basketball and volleyball, some buildings, a library, a hall, hundreds of trees and many more. Gonna spend a thousand days there, let's wait! Btw, my course is gonna cover 8 subjects, more or less, no Chemistry and Biology =))

———
Sun. 9

Earlier this morning I played badminton with my mom. We played it amidst the fragrance of flowers. Roses came with 2 colors (pink and red), 2 pinkish trees, morning sunshine, lovely!